Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winter Skin Care Remedies- ( Step By Step )

Today I am going to review about my favorite Winter skin care products from Alaffia & also write about step by step tips for skin care.
Alaffia has amazing collection of skin care products for any skin type!
I have combination skin;So in winter time,I always try to give some extra care to my skin.
In winter,my skin get very dry and flaky.I don't know others have the same problem or not.
I love to use natural & shea buttter products that actually heal my skin as well as protect from getting dry.
Recently learn about this company,Alaffia and am really impressed after using their products.
The main ingredients of their product is Shea butter, that helps to protect any skin type from different problems.They are also fair trade!! All The products are Unrefined, handcraftedgluten free!!
These are all the awesome skin care products from Alaffia.If you have combi skin like me, then you can choose these products too!!




 Step By Step Tips-
Step1| Cleansing Milk Facial Cleanser |
In winter time,try to use cleanser that has very mild and harsh-less ingredients.First of all I need a facial cleanser that is harmless for my skin as well as clean all the dirt,oil, makeup.I love to use cleansing milk in winter time,because they are just amazing for my skin.
This Cleansing Milk Facial Cleanser is so mild and best for any skin type.I am currently using it with my Clarisonic for better cleanse.It's a cleansing milk,so I just wipe the dirt/access after applying it.And then rinse with lightly warm water.It doesn't make my skin dry at all!!



Ingredients:Naturally Scented with Lavender Essential Oil

Full Ingredients: Aqueous extracts of Baobab (Adamsonia digitata) Fruit, Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Leaf and Green Tea (Camellia sinensis), Rose (Rosa damascena) Hydrosol, Aloe Vera, Kaolin, Handcrafted Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Melon Seed (Citrullus colocynthis) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Lavender Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene (from essential oils), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)







Price- $14.95

Step 2| Refreshing Facial Toner |
Then I use toner that has no alcohol at all,because I don't like to use toner that has too much alcohol in it.As the ultimate step in the cleansing process, this refreshing toner gently balances your skin's own chemistry while removing impurities and toning pores. Baobab fruit, shea leaf and witch-hazel extracts gently tighten pores, while green tea extract provides protection against skin damaging free radicals. Rose hydrosol and lavender essential oils are calming and refreshing. Alcohol-free. Suitable for all skin types; recommended for mature, dry and combination skin types


Aqueous extracts of Baobab (Adamsonia digitata) Fruit, Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Leaf, Witchhazel (Hamamelis virginiana), and Green Tea (Camellia sinensis), Rose (Rosa damasca) Hydrosol, Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Lavender Essential Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
This product is gluten free & vegan friendly.



Price- $13.95


Step 3 | Melon and Shea Daily Toning Face Cream |
A light, gentle moisturizer with skin toning baobab and papaya extracts. Baobab oil, green tea and aloe vera encourage new cell growth and promote healthy skin tone. Regain firmness and elasticity as shea butter, African sesame and melon seed oils hydrate, protect and normalize your skin. For all skin types, including sensitive.
 I use it at day time,though you can use any time you want.don't forget to apply extra suncreen before applying it.It has green tea on it,so it's best for those of you are fighting with acne too.



Key Ingredients: Shea Butter, Melon Seed Oil, Sesame Oil, Baobab Fruit Extract, Green Tea Extract

No Essential oils added for scent.

Full Ingredients: Aqueous extracts of Baobab (Adansonia digitata), Papaya (Carica papaya), and Green Tea (Camellia sinensis), Aloe Vera, Rose (Rosa damascena) Hydrosol, Handcrafted Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter, Melon Seed (Citrullus colocynthis) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum indicum) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Baobab (Adansonia digitata) Oil, Palm Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene (from essential oil), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Price- $18.95

Ste 4 | Melon and Shea Night Radiance Face Cream |
Shea butter, melon seed oil, and kpangnan butter regulate and balance skin's moisture content for a glowing, youthful appearance. Skin toning baobab and papaya extracts work in synergy with baobab oil, green tea and aloe vera to stimulate cell renewal. For dry and combination skin 


You need a night cream for winter season no matter what. Because when you sleep,your skin get dry a lot.So this night cream will help and prevent from dryness and give an extra  protection.
And don't forget to drink lots of water!!
 Key Ingredients: Shea Butter, Melon Seed Oil, Kpangnan Butter, Baobab Fruit Extract, Green Tea Extract
Naturally Scented with Lavender and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils
Full Ingredients: Aqueous extracts of Baobab (Adansonia digitata), Papaya (Carica papaya), and Green Tea (Camellia sinensis), Aloe Vera, Handcrafted Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter, Melon Seed (Citrullus colocynthis) Oil, Kpangnan (Pentadesma butyracea) Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Baobab (Adansonia digitata) Oil, Palm Stearic Acid, Essential oils of Lavender and Ylang Ylang, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene (from essential oil), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Price- $18.95

They are sweet enough to send me some Shampoo+Conditioner samples to try out!!
I haven't tried yet though.But I have a good feeling for this too.


That's all my winter care step by step tips that I do regularly.
Thanks to Alaffia for all the awesome they have made for any skin.
Lemme know about your skin care concern for winter,you know how much I love to read yours too!!(just comment below with the link)

Have a nice and sweet day & Be safe from Cold Weather!!

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ |

P.S. Disclaimer*

11 comments:

  1. Hello to every one, the cоntents present at this web ѕite аre actuаlly awеsome fоr pеople knοwledge, ωеll,
    keеp up the gоod ωork fеllows.


    Нerе is mу site - asian online dating

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really tried much from ELF but that blush is so pretty, I might have to make an Skinlastin you are the ultimate face cream connoisseur, share all your secrets with us please :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate, result in I found exactly what I was looking
    for. You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    my blog post: how to cure a cold sore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment
    due to this brilliant article.

    My website ... how to cure a cold sore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was recommended this blog by my cousin.
    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're
    wonderful! Thanks!

    Check out my blog ... how to get a guy to like you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my younger sister is analyzing
    such things, therefore I am going to convey her.


    Also visit my web-site - how to get your ex back fast

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really impressive ideas in about blogging.

    You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    My website :: www.al-dalel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I would like to subscribe for this webpage to get most recent updates, therefore where can i do it
    please help.

    Also visit my web blog: cold sores

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!





    http://dirtycomputernews.blogspot.com/2011/12/asus-zenbook-ux21e-kx007v-low-end.
    html?m=1

    Here is my webpage :: Buy zinncollection [treucolors.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

    My blog :: cellulite treatment reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..