Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Snacks Crush #1

This is my first February snacks crush post and I am super excited to show you the yummy awesome Healthy snacks ''Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps" that I have recently got chance to try out!!
Do Not worry,you all healthy-conscious girls,this is totally a healthy snacks!
.
.




Brothers-All-Natural produces natural, healthy, and convenient freeze-dried fruit snacks.  All of their products are 100% natural; They even do not add ANY sugars, preservatives, or color enhancers.  Every product is gluten free, soy free, peanut/tree nut free, dairy free, non GMO, vegan, and OU Kosher certified. 

The snacks are-
  • peanut/tree nut free
  • Gluten Free
  • Soy Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Non GMO
  • Vegan
  • Kosher
Fuji Apple Fruit Crisps:  100% Freeze-Dried Apples
This one is my favorite one among all of it.I called them chips because it's so light,sweet,thin.It's so natural,you can feel that when you eat it.I feel so fresh and delicious!! 




You can buy the 60 packs of fuji apples crisps HERE $40.00

Apple Cinnamon Fruit Crisps:  Freeze-Dried Apples with a Touch of Cinnamon

Cinnamon is not my favorite though,still love it.If you are a cinnamon lover,you need to try this out! 
Yummy,sweet,delicious,


You can buy the 24 packs Here only $21.99
.
.
Asian Pear Fruit Crisps:  100% Freeze-Dried Pears

Made from real, sliced Asian Pears.  The same nutrition as a fresh pear; nothing else is added, only the fruit!  A light, satisfying, healthy snack that is not too sweet, just the natural delicate flavor of the pear.  Our pear crisps are a top choice for snackers of all age
I am not a fan of pear,but my hubby loves it a lot!!



you can buy the 24 pack HERE only $18.69 
.
.
I guess you probably saw my January empty posts where I mention this super yummy snacks.Check out HERE
I absolutely love their shipping process which is fast and safe!!

.
.
Check out their social media here

.
.
Follow Me On
.
.
Have you tried this yummy Crisps??


2 comments:

  1. Your style is so unique in comparison to other people
    I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity,
    Guess I will just book mark this site.

    My website ... home equity loan or line of credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use the web for that reason, and obtain the latest information.

    My webpage; Click here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..