Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday NOTD

HelloooOOOooooOOO!!
Happy New Month!!!
Once again It's My Favorite Month Of The Year- February!!
.
.
And tonight I am going to write my another nail post that am going to wear this weekend!!
I was feeling like painting my nails to blue-black concept,as probably for the bad mood I guess!!
I cannot figure it out why I am feeling weirdly awful recently! Everything feels so boring here!!
Same days,same cores, loneliness,fudging life---what suppose to need for the crack shield!
Anyway who read my craps!! Let me show you the colors-combo..
.
.
.
.






.
.
So I am wearing the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Nail polishes- "Blue Me Away" & "Black Out"
They are simply gorgeous colors.The brushes are so perfect-goes smoothly!comes with a pretty bottle size! I just put one coat and it goes just like that. I just love to wear it simple and normal..
.
.
Price- $3.49 
.
.
BTW I want a big break for SUnday!!
Have a nice day everyone!!
<3



5 comments:

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..