Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Mini Shopping Trip

Today I was going out for a walk and couldn't stop myself  buying stuff that I don't even need..That's too bad.Failed Resolution!! :p

I Hate BBW,but still bought a fragrance mist (dafuk!!) It's a coconut & lime  mist.
Then went to CVS, Bought a Hershey simple candies,hand cream, Nivea cream.I don't know why I bought these!! I don't like that handcream though!!
Then bought a Minestrone soup mix;it's my favorite one! As now it's snowing, am thinking to make some soup,what do you think??
Now Here is the topic-- Why do I spend money for these stuff That I don't even need?? The answer is To Change my Mind & forget bad things..Because shopping can makes you happy,if you feel lonely sometimes..
Have a nice Sunday!!!




7 comments:

  1. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool blog!
    Subscribed to your blog, I hope for reciprocity!
    Visit to my blog:
    trifonenkov.blogspot.com
    trifonenkov.blogspot.com
    trifonenkov.blogspot.com
    click "Like" on facebook, if not difficult - facebook.com/ilyatrifonenkov

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I know what you mean. If I got to the grocery store while I"m hungry, I always end up with a bunch of food I didn't mean to buy. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok, I think that body mist looks nice :)

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..