Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sunday Shopping Trip

Hello everyone! I have an awesome news!! I am going to visit my country soon!! I am super excited!! It's been two years living in NYC,finally got chance to visit my family !!!
So for that reason,we have been shopping like crazy now a days! Whenever I found some good deal,bought what I need! 
This Sunday We shopped again only from Riteaid & Walgreens as Sylar had no time that much!

Rite-aid deal:-
*Downy fabric Softener- IDK why he bought this! 
*Yardly soaps & body wash- a good deal.  bought 6 of it. 3 for $5
*Pure Hand Sanitizers-  2 for $4 . awesome smell.Strawberry flavor.love it
*Keri Lotions- we score all of it in one day.We have so many riteaid store near home.SO went two of thestore and grab 6 of it two times. sale on $0.99
*Suave Body Wash- smell amazing.
*Herbal Essence Shampoo+conditioner- We had the coupons,so it came $2.99
*Garnier shampoo+conditioner- used coupons again
*Clear Shampoo- was on sale 
*Listerine Mouthwash- Got only 0.99 with coupons
*Garnier Face Wash- It's anew face wash. and was on good sale. got it for $4.99



Walgreens Deals:-
*Glucose Meter- mail in rebate came free.
*Edge- used coupons for two.
*Lays Chips- one day sale $1.99
*Poise Towellets- Free with coupons,for two transactions though.
*Stick- haha very helpful tools.



oh! I almost forgot to post one more pic.It was our last Saturday shopping from CVS
* Loreal Hair Color- Free with coupon.
*VO5 Shampoos- was on sale for $0.88
*Nestle Coffee Mate- 2 for $6.00 

So that's all I shopped on Sunday! Have you shopped anything related? 

9 comments:

  1. You bought a lot of back-ups! :)

    xo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actaully everything is for the gifts ..I ll visit my country this month!!
      Thanks for the comments

      Delete
  2. Quality articles or reviews is thе crucіal tο invite the vіsitors to go to see the web page, thаt's what this website is providing.
    My blog ... http://Jawwna.com/?L=blogs.blog&article=4578

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Walgreens! They have great sales :) xx - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing products and post!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..