Monday, July 29, 2013

August Wishlist

It's almost the last day of July !! And I already make a Wish list for August ! Normally I don't write any wish list post like this , but you know it's Ramadan and  soon we'll have Eid ; so I thought to make  a list of things I want/need/buying. 
Here are some of the items I am dying to buy ---
This royal blue bag is so cute!! Not so big-not so small. Perfect with nice outfit! 

I have read so many reviews of the Daiso peel off mask. I really wanna try myself. 

This nature republic soothing aloe Vera gel is a multitasking products. I think every girl should have this.

I lost my eye of Horus eyeliner pen last month. Badly looking for a new one 

Another clutch dear. Can use it for casual time .. So cute 

This is a two coated mascara that has gold and black pigment. Interested to see how it works. 
 
So that's all I am thinking to buy this August.Let me know what you think about all my pick items. Which one is your fvt/ like to try out? I am thinking to write a review of the items when ill buy it. 
Feel free to comment below about your post. I would love to read... xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for always commenting on my post :)
    Im following you on GFC, if you follow me elsewhere let me know so I can follow you back .

    I really like the pink clutch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! That's so nice of you!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..