Friday, July 26, 2013

Dove Everyday Body Mist Review

Am I late enough to review about this amazing--awesome--incredible Body mist from Dove?? Well, maybe I am !But  I can't hold myself to write a bit about this yummy Body mist! I guess I am not the only one who love it!!
As it's summer,so you must need a body mist to refresh from the heat!
Recently I have got chance to try their new "Everyday Body Mist Revive pomegranate & Lemon Verbena".. I didn't know it would be my favorite before, as I dislike their body shower of this collection..I just don't like the smell of the body shower.
The mist comes with a little plastic spray bottle which is 3 fl oz/89 ml.It is transparent ;so you can see the color of the mist which is pink (kind of)!!


What I like - It is so refreshing,smell super sweet like a real pomegranate. I have used the Bath & body Works Mist before and I really dislike it as they contain too much alcohol.No wonder dove is totally less- alcoholic which is why i am in love with their mist!!

What I dislike- Nothing really!

Purchase- Yes/maybe..

Where to Purchase- Any drugstore

Let me know your favorite everyday body mist.I would love to read about it!
Have a nice day!!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..