Friday, July 26, 2013

Dove GoFresh Long Lasting Deodorant Review

As you guys may have seen my previous review about Their Body Mist Here , They also sent me the Deodorant of the same collection- Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena scent. I am also amazed of this full size deodorant. 
It is 2.6 oz  anti- perspirant deodorant that should be last for 48 hours as they said so. It is also reduce underarm wetness. 



What I like- It does contain last longer which I really like about it. Also love that it does reduce the wetness of underarm.

What I dislike- I do not like the container.I do prefer the watery based deodorant which have roller ball in it. I do not like the stick one though! 
Another thing is , it's smell so chemically  which i dislike most.

Purchase- No

Let me know about your favorite deodorant . I would love to hear from you guys.
Have a nice day.
xoxo....


5 comments:

  1. I don't like this deodorant either it always BREAKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this deodorant either it always BREAKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I like Dove and have been using it for years. I also like their real women campaign.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!! good to know...thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..