Friday, July 26, 2013

English Rose Cosmetics Eye Cream-- Comes With A New Jar!!

Hey Guys! If you are following my blog , then you probably seen my review about the English Rose Cosmetics Eye Cream before. Well I am a big fan of their awesome products. I have tried their eye cream And I loved it so much.Just my complain was about their container that came with a  plastic jar which broke for no reason.So the good news is that they improve the container into a glass Jar which looks pretty awesome.Doesn't look cheap at all!! I still have some eye cream leftover.So when I'll finish it,definitly going to grab the new jar!! 
Here is a sneak peak 

-It's a 15ml glass jar 
-Contains 5% Cytobiol Lumin Eye* and anti-ageing Hyaluronic acid, Allantoin and Creatine to reduce appearance of fine wrinkles.
-In-vivo studies 30 volunteers aged 27-60
17.4% bag reduction, 11.4% reduction in puffiness, 71.8 dark shadow brightening

Use this code to get a discount while shopping - "eyecream''

Here is the link - English Rose

They also have awesome collection of skincare products.Go now and check hurry!! You'll love it.
HAve a wonderful Friday!!


                                                           

8 comments:

  1. I love the vintage look of the container, cool post!

    K.
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that jar is adorable! Looks so vintage and cute, hehe. Thanks for sharing!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..