Sunday, July 7, 2013

Midnight Edition- What To Eat Before Taking Pill(Painkiller)!!

Hello & welcome to my new blog series called - "Midnight Edition" !! 
In this series,I will basically post about what I do at midnight etc.
As you might not know that I am currently recovering myself from a surgery & for that reason I am not allowed to do anything that can give me chronic pain.I barely care about that and thats give me hard -pain later.So I was cleaning my house today,and I guess I gave too much pressure myself to get rid of all the dirts (lol) and as usual this crazy pain now attacks me like a cow!!! 
It's midnight and I have got the cervix pain again!!There is no way to get rid of this pain unless you take the medication; before taking the pills you have to eat something.So I cooked the (one & only!!) "Pumpkin Flower Noodles" today, which is really easy to make as well as healthy too.
The Ingredients- 
  1. Instant cup noodles
  2. One Pumpkin Flower
  3. Two onions
  4. One green chilli
  5. Olive oil
  6. Chilli sauce 
  7. Broccoli (optional) 
Description-
cut all the ingredients.  mix everything with egg except the noodles.cook it first and then just add noodles with it.That's it!! (lame & easy.Duhh!!)

mixing , mixing.... 

Ready to eat... 
Last but not the least, have some ginger-ale after taking your pills.(Helps to digest)
Be happy  And  Stay Healthy !! 
Cautions: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients,then avoid it. Before taking any medication for pain,please talk to your doctor first.



                                                           

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..