Wednesday, July 31, 2013

NOTD <>Fishtail For The First Time <>

After a long long days later , here is my another NOTD ! First time did it myself . Kind of messy,hope you guys don't mind for the mistake..
For the fishtail look, I have used four colors.
*Essie- recessionista
*Color CLub- status update
*Zoya- Bevin
* WNW- clear coat
-----First I applied the essie polish all over the nails.When it dried, made a fishtail with zoya and then added the color club at the end of the nail.Finally applied the top coat to dry fast and lock the color.













Let me know if you like it or not..
Have a nice day.
XOXO...

Disclaimer: all the products are bought it myself.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great try at the fishtail! It looks so tough, and I think you did great, especially cause it's your first one. I really like the colors you chose for this too. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much.. I am blushing for your nice compliment as you are the expert of nails..... Love you..xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..