Saturday, July 20, 2013

Yummy Gummy Candies By GoodyGood Stuff

First of all ""I AM SORRY"" for such a bad blogger!!! I have received these yummy Gummy candies like few months ago and now I am reviewing it!!!!As you guys might not know that I was got pregnant on February but my baby just died for stillbirth last month;so for all those reasons I took a long break from my blogging life!! !
But finally here  I am ,trying  to get back in the world  with you guys !!
Anyway,we are such a gummy lovers since last year and I was thrilled to try these gummy goody candies when I heard about them..They have such a good collection of candies & they are mouthwatering!! I know I am an adult and I still love candies- sounds crazy,but come on, everyone loves candy; specially when it is "GUMMY" , right?
They have eight different flavors,which makes me crazy to buy it!They are vegan/vegetarian too.SO everyone can try them!


The packaging is also cute!!

What they said -
Goody Good Stuff is an all-new natural gummy candy range that is made with a plant derived bio-gum technology, which eliminates the need for animal-based gelatin, which most traditional gummy sweets use.

Over the last 15 years, we have worked to develop a food technology, which allows us to remove the gelatine from Gummy sweets while still producing a deliciously smooth and clear consistency. This makes our product range a first and only of its kind in the market. In addition, we have taken out all of the artificial colours and flavours and use only natural fruit and vegetable extracts in our range. Lastly, we have removed all of the other harmful food additives and possible allergens such as gluten, to create a truly all natural alternative, which are;

Fat Free!
Meat Free!
Dairy Free!
Alcohol Free!
Gluten Free!
Egg Free!
Nut Free!
Soy Free!
Wheat Free!
Gelatine Free!

Cherry Flavor- It looks like cherry and it tastes like cherry !! How cute &  so delicious!


Strawberry Cream Flavor- It has two different flavors that gives you a surprise.  The white one is the creamy one.And so chewy!!


Tropical Fruit Flavor- It comes with a shape of fruits.And fun for kids, right? We tasted the orange and pineapple one and it tastes same as the fruits though!


Koala Gummy Bears- And here you come the real gummy bears!! It has three different colors! So cute!


Summer Peaches- As I told you they really tasted like a peach ! ANd it looks so pretty! can't stop eating too!




Sour Mix Patch- this tastes like sour.If you like sour patch ,you will definitely gonna love it!



Cola Breeze- This one is my favorite one!! Tastes like coke and i can chew it..yummy yummy!!I was surprise to see that it looks like a coke bottles which is super awesome!!


Sour Fruit Salad- It tasets like as usual soury and sweet ..




 Overall I am happy and satisfied as well as loves their gummy goodies. They makes you happy when you are in a bad mood.Just take a one bite!! (too dramatic!!)
Let me know if you ever try it.
You can Buy it From Here- Click Me 

Have a nice weekend everyone!!
Be Sweet!!





P.R samples

7 comments:

  1. Oh yummy! I am such a sucker for gummies! I'm so sorry to hear about your pregnancy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm catching up on your blog, and I just saw your comment. I'm so so sorry for your loss. *hugs* <3
    It's good to see you around again though. I totally love gummies, so your post is making me drool a little haha. I'm going to find some gummy candy right now. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Yun!! xoxo...I wanna see which gummy you wanna try :p

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..