Thursday, August 15, 2013

Brush Guard || Review

I was wondering how you guys take care of your makeup brushes!! Or, am I the only one Who just discovered this amazing Brush Guard??!! 
Recently I got a chance to try out this amazing tool that helps to stimulate the brushes as well as keep them in perfect shape after cleaning up. Most of the time,I clean up the brushes and then laid down it and later ,the brushes turned  into bad shape!!
BTW, this brush guards are amazing. It comes with many sizes,so that you can use with all the brushes!! How cool it is!! Let me show you some photos---   
Cool way to express!!

This is the full set of brush kit.
It comes with brush cleaner, a holder, brush shaper & a towel.







Look how gorgeous and comfy they are!!Comes with many sizes! Here are the six brush guard for a set.





Let it dry properly!!






How To Use - 
  • squeeze water out from the brushes.
  • Shape the bristles in a perfect way
  • Slip on the guard
  • Dry then store



What I like-
  • Bristles dry softly
  • In perfect shape
  • Brushes pack safely for travel / storage
  • Have many sizes 
What I dislike-

     Nothing at all. I love it so much!!

Will I Purchase-  Sure. 

Price-  $19.95 ( total set)    $5.50 ( only for the brush guard) 

Where to Buy it-  Brushguard  ||  Amazon  

Question For You- What's your fvt makeup brushes? I would love to know.Mine is - Eco tools :D

Have a Wonderful Thursday!!
XOXO




PR SAMPLE

14 comments:

  1. how great are these - I never had issues while washing my brushes, but these would be a nice addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, these are pretty cool, I have to say! They're really nice for keeping brushes in shape. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I log on to your blog like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

    Feel free to surf to my site - anti aging

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad it only sell at amazon T_T
    it really helps and thankyou for sharing <3

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for that.. I hope they will improve their business soon.
      thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. Wow, looks like a nice product. Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post!! i love your blog..following you! please check out mine

    ps. too bad i can't enter your giveaway

    styleandbubble.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. sorry for that.. Thanks fr stopping by
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of the brush guard - such a great way to dry out the brushes! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. it's also help the brushes to keep in the shape ..

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..