Sunday, August 11, 2013

Merlot Skincare || Foot cream || Review ||

Happy Sunday And Eid Mubarak to all of you! ( I guess I am not so late to wish you!!)
This is my another review of the Merlot skincare. & this time I am going to review their Foot cream.As you might seen my previous review HERE that I love their moisturizer a lot. Many of my Intl friends were asking me about their cream.Unfortunately they don't sell their products in many countries. I hope they will distribute their products worldwide soon !!!

BTW I am that kind of lazy person who barely take care of the most important parts of my body. Yup, I am talking about my neglecting "foot"



Most of the time my foot cracked,tired and dull.And I really don't wanna spend too much money to do pedicure at salon which I can do it at home.I have very rough skin,dry all the time, even in Summer too.So skip the hard part, I always have to keep a foot cream with me no matter what the weather it is.
So when it comes to the Merlot products, I was so excited as well to try out their foot cream. And why not!! It has Aloe vera in it!!! (How Awesome ,right?)

Description- 
Put your best foot forward! Cooling aloe and natural antioxidants help renew and repair dry skin and heal calluses.

-Invigorates skin cells
-Renews skin
-Smoothes cracks
-Rejuvenates and refreshes
-Great for tired achy feet

while in the beach, you need foot cream!

Ingredients-
Purified water ,Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, glycol, cocamide dea, cetearyl alcohol, lanolin, polysorbate 60, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, pilocarpus pennatifolius 9 jaborandi) leaf extract, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, glycol stearate, sodium lauryl sulfate, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, grape seed mask, sodium cetearyl sulfate, menthyl lactate, methylisothiazolinone.




Directions-
Apply liberally to feet.Use Twice daily for best results.

I am showing you a demo of the foot cream on my hand here-
just be careful when you open it, otherwise you'll drop it like me. oops!!




It is also comes with a Foot scrubber/stone (made in Philippine) How sweet!! 

Price- $10.00 (6 oz/ 177 ml)

What I Like-
-It's cheap and affordable.
-Smell nice !
- smooth finish
- It has aloevera gel that refreshes tired feet ( I love aloevera!!)
- Doesn't greasy/sticky at all.
- absorb fast
- Use it any time I want.
- Love the tube. I can take the desire amount I want.
-Love to know that it has no animal tested!

heel & soothes those sunburn feet !

What I dislike-
- It is not so thick like other foot cream. So i have to be careful when I open it,otherwise I'll drop it. (it happened with me!! lol)

Will I purchase- May be.

Where to Buy it-  Merlot skincare |  Walgreens |  Drugstore.com






p.s. I am going to have a giveaway on my blog of merlot skincare  soon!!! Stay with me!!!xoxo

Question For You- What is your favorite foot cream/lotion/scrub? Comment below.. I would love to read....

Have a nice Sunday!!
XOXO




*PR SAMPLES

6 comments:

  1. My feet are always dry and cracked with me being on them so much! I definitely need to invest n a good foot cream xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by.. I guess you can give a try

      Delete
  2. Sound like a product that would improve the condition of my feet which tends to be dry & calloused. Thanks for the great blog post and giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..