Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Favorite || Merlot Skin Care || Daily Moisturizer || Review

Happy Sunday Everyone!! & Welcome to my Blog. Today I am going to write a review about my newly favorite moisturizer/day cream from "Merlot Skincare"Company.

First of all I would love to tell you about the meaning of "Merlot" which makes it more interesting. Merlot is a dark blue-coloured wine grape, that is used as both a blending grape and for varietal wines. The name Merlot is thought to be a diminutive of merle, the French name for the blackbird, probably a reference to the color of the grape.
SO you have already understood that this "Merlot" moisturizer's main ingredients is a grape fruit.Grape fruits is always been a great source for beauty as well as skincare elements. I was really excited to try out myself!!
This moisturizer is actually made by grape seed which is awesome. I was so lucky to try it out !!
Lets take a look and see some photos and swatches-


Description- 
It is made of natural red grape seed polyphenols.It's sensational antioxidant properties help inhibit the aging process.
This ultra-gentle, lightweight formula does so much more than just leave skin feeling silky smooth. This moisturizer works to fight against free radicals – the particles that contribute to the signs of premature aging. With an SPF, it’s designed for daily use and can be used as a primer before applying make-up.
*Contains red grape seeds, nature's most powerful antioxidant
*Anti-aging
*SPF 15
*Fragrance-free
*Non-oily

Ingredients-
Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic acid, Vitis Vinifera ( Grape) Seed extract, Cetyl alcohol , Petrolatum, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone, chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) , flower extract, symphytum officinale(comfrey), Leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice , tocopherol, zinc oxide, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, Grape seed mask, Methylisothiazolinone, red 33,blue 1. 


How to Use-
apply generously to face and neck until absorbed. Use alone or under makeup.
Here is a demo I am showing you the swapped on my hands- 

Price- $17.00  ( 4 oz.)

What I Like- 
*I have beeen using it for two weeks..& in this short period, I feel so good.My skin feels soft and flawless. 
*For me, it works like a skin food. 
*Love that it absorbs so fast.
*Not greasy at all.
*It has SPF 15, so I don't need to wear extra sunscreen!!
*It has no weird harsh fragrance which is another reason to love it.
*Doesn't make my skin oily.
* I can use it as a primer before applying makeup!!
* It has an antioxidant elements to prevent ageness.I know I don't have wrinkle now, but who knows. I love   to take care my skin from early stage. Which is another reason to love it.

What I dislike-
* I don't like the container,as I have to wash my hand every time I use it..I wish they could make the pumping container which is hygienic and easy to use! Otherwise I have no complain!!

Purchase - Yes!! I love it!!

Where to Buy it- Merlot Skincare 
                                                          Walgreens - 25% off when you purchase!!
                           Drugstore.com - On sale !!

For More special events + Sample Offer-   Merlot Skincare
                                                                                             
http://www.merlotskincare.com/blog/index.php/2012/04/27/get-special-offers-deals-discounts/

                          Follow their Media-  Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Youtube | Blog   

                         Be My Friend -  Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Youtube | Instagram | Google+ 


p.s. I am going to review their foot cream and the night cream samples too !! Stay tuned!!! You will love it!! 

Question for You- What is your favorite moisturizer ?? Comment below ...I would love to read...

Have a nice day!!
XOXO



*PR SAMPLES

8 comments:

  1. Way to go girl, I love this product to I agree with the pump have a sweet day xo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!! Probably everyone have the same issue

      Delete
  2. A grape moisturizer! It sounds lovely! If only it was packaged differently xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!!! But I love it anyway.. its awesome !! Thanks

      Delete
  3. Right now my favorite moisturizer is from the Tree Hut line. Grape Seed, huh, bet these products have a very pleasant scent. Thanks for a great review. I've never heard of this brand before, but it sounds like something I can benefit from. I wouldn't use it on my face as it's oily, but definitely would use plenty on my body which is dry. Have to check this out. Thanks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is also good for oily skin.doesn't greasy at all dear!! you should give a try .. thanks

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..