Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sample Saturday || Tried & Tested || Bare Foot || Foot Balm || FreemanBeauty || Review

Today is Saturday, so I thought to try some samples for my blog post .It will be a Tried & tested post.
As it is almost "Fall Time" & summer is going to leave us very soon,my skin started feeling super dry in some areas already. Specially my foot..Honestly speaking, my foot is always get dried no matter what the season is!! I have to  use so many products like cream/scrub/balm/gel to take care my cracked unwanted feet.
One of my favorite brand is "FreemanBeauty" when it comes to pamper my skin- Head to toe.I have been using their products for 2 years.And I am so impressed by some of their products.So this time, I was so curious to try out their "Foot Balm'' which is a "Lemon+Sage with Tea Tree Oil" 

tried & tested !!

Description- 
This revitalizing foot balm, containing L-Arginine, helps to improve skin health and texture from heel to toe. Refreshing Lemon and Sage invigorate the senses. Tea Tree Oil soothes tired feet. Use daily to restore moisture, relieve dry skin and soften rough calluses.

Directions: Massage on feet, focusing on heels and rough areas.

Size: 0.5 oz.


Ingredients- 
Lemon Extract
Sage Extract
Arginine
Other-
Water/Aqua/Eau, Distarch Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone, Arginine, Polyquarterium 11, Urea, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), D-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Like-
  • Smell so nice ( love the lemon flavor!!)
  • Soothes my tired feet as well
  • Leave my foot super soft
  • Feel refreshed
Dislike-
  • Doesn't like the sample pack and half of it is almost empty.
  • I have to find a container to keep the rest of the balm ( I wish it could come with a mini tube at least)

Price-  Sample is $1.99  & the full size is $3.79

Availability-  FreemanBeauty & Any local Drugstore 

Will I Purchase- Yes!! I'll buy the Full Size though!! 

Will I Recommend- Yes! If you have serious dry foot like me, then you should give it a try.

Check out a short video- ( sorry for the shaky!!)

Question For You- Have you guys tried this foot balm before? What's your favorite Foot balm/scrub/cream? 

Follow me on any social media & I do follow back.
Have a nice Weekend!!
XOXO


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Youtube | Google+ | Pinterest 

*PR SAMPLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..