Friday, August 23, 2013

Sexy Dahlia Rush || The SweetHearts || Triple Moisture Body Cream || Review

Happy Friday!!
What are you doing today? I have decided to watch some series on +Netflix tonight, then read all of your blog post ,cooking lunch as well as dinner,go for a walk and then relax!!!
BTW have you guys seen this new collection of +Bath and Body Works - "The SweetHeart"? Recently when there was a sale (they always have lots of sale!!),I bought this Body cream to give it a try. As you might have read on my blog before, that I am not a big fan of their body lotions> {too alcoholic & chemicalized when I used it}. But never actually try their body cream.It was only for $4.00 ! So I thought I should get this one.I chose the "Sexy Dahlia Rush" as the packaging looks so pretty! When I smelled it, it was heavenly awesome!!

Description-
Nourish skin with a sultry blend of wild dahlia, velvet plum and juicy red currant warmed by notes of black jasmine and spiced vanilla with our super conditioning formula. Milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and acai berry extract provide deep, 24-hour moisture, leaving skin soft and more beautiful than ever before.
A rush of wild dahlia & black jasmine wrapped in velvet plum
Our non-greasy, deep conditioning formula leaves even the driest skin intensely moisturized

My Opinion-
  • Smell so fresh and yummy!!
  • Not greasy that much.
  • Does hydrate for a while
  • Love the packaging.
  • Perfect size.
  • Doesn't provide 24 hour moisture!!

Will I Repurchase- 
Not sure. They always have some new collection.So may be I'll try another one next time!

Will I Recommend- Yes! (buy only when they have sale!)


Price-  $12.50 ( I got it only for $4.00 though)  (8 oz)

Availability-  In Store / Online Here 

Question For You-   What is your favorite collection from +Bath and Body Works ? Comment below. I would love to read :D

Have a wonderful Friday!!
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..