Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tried AND Tested || Enjoy Hair Care Oil || Review

Hello My Fellow friends!! I hope  you are enjoying the last few days of Summer. So today lets discuss about the hair...
Does your hair change by the season Or it's just only my problem?? Well, I face this type of trouble in every season- hair fall, dryness,frizziness,dandruff,fading..blah blah blah blah!! (( never ending issues..!))
So for those reasons, I have to change hair products by the season.Specially, when it comes to hair oil,I have to give extra attention to buy good quality type of hair oil that not only nourishes my hair , but also works like a hair food without making my hair greasy,damped or ugly.
Recently I have been using this Awesome NEW "ENJOY HAIR OIL" that gives all kind of proteins to my hair as well as nourishes & moisturize the scalp. I am so pleased with this oil because it is also give your hair a shiny and smooth finish. And it's not the end,it is actually also good for the skin!! How amazing , right? A luxurious blend of hair care & skin care!!


Description-
A luxurious blend of premium oils designed to restore, seal, enhance shine and smoothness to hair & skin. Revitalize your hair & body from head to toe.


Usage tip-
Spray directly into hands, emulsify (rub into hands), then work onto ends of hair for enhanced shine.

a little bit of oil ,goes a long !!

Made in - USA 

Tried & Tested- 

(Morning) Here is the before/after pics for you. After taking shower, I applied the oil on the damp,wet hair.Just sprayed on the hands,rub it and applied.When it dries, it feels soft ,smooth & shiny (no need to blow dry my hair at all !!) 


(Day) Here is another pics of my hair.Went outside and still feels super smooth & moisturized!! 
(did you notice my red hair? Just dyed this month!!looks different in many light shades!!)


(Night) This is the night of that day. Still the hair feels good and healthy!!

Likes
  • Feels soft, smooth & Shiny 
  • Doesn't make my hair sticky at all
  • Non- greasy
  • Love the packaging
  • Love that comes with a spray bottle ( I can reuse !!) 
Dislike-
  • Nothing at all.
Price-  May Vary in different website

Availability-      Enjoy

Like Them-  Facebook || Twitter || Youtube  

Will I Purchase-     Yes!! 

Will I Recommend- Yes!! I bet you gonna love it.

Question For You- Have you tried any of the Enjoy Products? WHich one is your favorite?? 

Connect with me in social media (Links are at the bottom of the page) I do follow back !!

Have a nice Day!!
XOXO



Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Youtube | Socialcam | Google+ | Pinterest 


*PR SAMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..