Friday, August 30, 2013

Tried & Tested || Leonie Blackhead Peel-Off Mask || Review

Hey everyone!! How's your Friday night going? Well, I am now watching +WWE  and also testing some peel-off mask!

Having fun while testing peel-off mask

So far, I am a big fan of facial mask.Always love to try with my mommy when I was in my country. But now, here I have to do it myself (sigh..*)  Though I don't have enough blackheads but after piercing my nose, I feel like I am having trouble with whiteheads little bit which is super disgusting!
Well, this mask is called , " Leonie blackhead Peel-off mask" that suppose to remove all the blackheads (  whiteheads too!) from your skin specially the facial zone.
Keep Rolling to see the result and details-



What It is-
Say Goodbye to Blackheads in 15 Minutes!

Leonie Blackhead Removing Peel-off Mask is a ground-breaking black mask that instantly removes excess sebum, blackheads and other impurities from your skin.

This innovative mask draws out blackheads and cleans your skin better than pore strips. Not only does it work perfectly on your nose, you can also use it on any problem area. Order now and get dozens of applications in one huge 100ml tube!

BENEFITS:
Deep cleaned pores
Instantly clean, fresher looking skin
Purified skin by elimination of impurities such as blackheads and dead skin cells
Use it on any problem area! Nose, chin, forehead and even back!
Formulated with active charcoal and fruit extracts, it deep cleans your pores to reveal a cleaner, fresher-looking skin. Made of natural ingredients such as:

Activated Charcoal: Absorbs blackheads and other impurities to instantly reveal smooth skin
Grapefruit and lemon peel extract: Powerful astringent combination that provides a deep cleanse for clearer skin
Rosemary extract: An antioxidant and antimicrobial agent that detoxifies, refreshes and tones skin to help prevent new blackheads



HowTo Use -
Getting rid of blackheads and reveal bright, baby-smooth skin is as easy as 1-2-3!

Wash face or area of the skin you want to use the mask on
Apply an even layer of the mask on the skin
Wait 15-20 minutes or until the mask is completely dry
Gently remove the mask by lifting the outer edge and peel towards the center
After you’re done, check out the blackheads picked up by the mask.. if you dare!


Ingrdients-
Aqua, Glycerin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Panthothenic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Citrus Species Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Retinol, Tocopherol, Activated Carbon, Methylparaben


What I Like-
  • Love the packaging- pretty black & purple color  which is comes with a handy tube.
  • Travel-friendly
  • Feels soft after peeling off the mask
  • Does peel-off dead cell
What i Dislikes-
  • Well It doesn't clean up blackheads+whiteheads properly as it supposed to do!
  • Took too much time to dry up ( Or may be I am too sweaty!!)
  • messy (well, I am not an expert!)
  • Very strange scent. It feels like a nail polish remover smelled!! which I really dislike.
  • Kind of pricey ! 
Made in- Canada


Here is a short video, If you love to see -


Price- $26.00  (Free shipping) 

Availability-  Amazon !

Follow Them- Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest  

Will I Purchase- may be- if they improve the quality!

Will I Recommend- No ( Unless you wanna give a try!) 

Question For You-  What's you favorite peel -off mask?

Well, I would love to read your post. Link below the comment box, I will follow.

Have a nice weekend! 
XOXO



Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Youtube | Socialcam | Google+ | Pinterest 

*PRESS SAMPLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..