Tuesday, September 3, 2013

BA STAR || Body Shimmer + Bronze Eyeshadow || Review


Happy Labor Day! & Welcome To Fall !! I can't believe, it's already A new month! Well, I guess September will be much busier month for me as well as for many of you.
Photo credit- BA Star

BTW, have  you guys heard about this company called, "BA STAR" ? It's a makeup company specially based  for the Cheerleader,dancers, Competitors, trend setters.They have some nice collection of makeup that you'll love to try.Mainly designed for glitter makeup. They also sell other products as well. Check out their website for more deals and offer.
Links are below.
Well, I am so amazed by their  new collection of eyeshadows.If you like glitter shadows , then you'll love all of their collection.I have tried their Bronze eyeshadow (of course the glitter one) with the glue stick base which is totally new for me. 








Bronze Shadow-
  • Loose mineral eyeshadow
  • soft shimmer 
  • super hold use glue base 
  • fill weight 5 oz.

Ingredients- Mica-Group Minerals, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Iron Oxide(Fe304)

Price- $8.75





Glue Liquid Base- 
  • Use under eyeshadows/ glitter
  • apply with self contained dabber 
  • Clear plastci container and applicator 
  • Sweat resistant
  • Net weight 1.4 fl oz, 


Ingredients-
 Water, Magnesium Aluminum Silicae, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide copolmer,
PVP-K90, Xanthan-GUM, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, PEG-75 Lanolin,
Bees wax, Polyethylene, Synthetic Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Candelilla Wax,
Dimethicone, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol,
Butylparaben

Price- $8.75


My Opinion- 
Well, I have never used any glue base under my shadow before, so it was worth trying and I really love it! It does hold the shadows well. Also enhance the color.I love the glitter shadows as well.The shadows are very pigmented which many of the glitter shadows doesn't have this quality.Very soft and smooth finish. 

Overall- I love it & no complain at all.




Made in- USA

Here is a short video of the swatches, if you like to see.

Availability- BA STAR 

Discount- 50% Off
Use code - BBDUST 
code is valid through Sept.30th.2013

Follow them on Facebook 

Will i purchase- Yes!

Will I Recommend- Absolutely 

Question For You- Do you like Glitter eyeshadows? what's your favorite brand?

Be my friends on social media. Links are below. 
Have a nice day!!!
XOXO



 Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Tumblr | Youtube | Socialcam | Google+ | Pinterest 


*PR SAMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..