Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fall Must Have || Face-Body Oil\Serum || Review

It is no more secret that facial oil is must for the skincare.It's an excellent way to get antioxidants & vitamins quickly into the skin.Because oils are absorbed quickly & soften the appearance of fine lines..
Aside from the nourishing,moisturizing,hydrating beauty benefit, it's continue to gain popularity as they feel & smell amazing!
Oils can prevent the irritation caused by some anti-aging ingredients.Argan oil,passion fruit oils, ginger oil & many different kind of oils decrease inflammation.Smooth one on after your nightly/daily anti-aging treatment.A few drops will be enough to cover your face & calm the skin.
If you apply an oil before your moisturizer/cream, it'll give more fibroblasts to the skin without irritation!

Well, today I have two skin/face/body oils to talk about.
*Josie Maran Light Argan Oil
*GingerChi Juniper Body Oil



Josie Maran Light Argan Oil

What it is:
An ultra lightweight, quick-absorbing version of Josie’s cult-favorite 100% Pure Argan Oil. 

What it is formulated to do:
A featherweight version of the world champion of oils, 100% Pure Argan Oil Light moisturizes deeply and absorbs quickly, leaving a semi-matte finish. Produced by Moroccan women's co-ops, this top-grade Argan Oil is extracted from the nut of the argan tree, then first-cold-pressed to protect its healthy, hydrating properties. Wear it under makeup or instead of makeup, and fear not if your skin is oily. This must-have oil actually reduces sebum production, so it is ideal for all skin types, especially breakout-prone and sensitive. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT: 
- Parabens 
- Sulfates 
- Phthalates
Ingredients:
Natural Argan Isostearylic Esters.

Size - 1.7 oz


Here is a short video , if you love to see-



GinerChi Juniper Body Oil

Description:

Full of antioxidants and skin softening oils, this body oil blend replenishes skin after dry brushing and showering.
Along with Ginger to stimulate Chi, our Replenishing Body Oil also contains Juniper and Cypress which assist with detoxification by ridding the body of excess water.  Grapefruit helps break up fatty tissue while Lemon strengthens veins and assists with the prevention of varicosities.
We feel this is the perfect blend of ingredients to complement our Meridian Dry Brush System.  When one takes care to cleanse the body tissues it is important to replenish those tissues with healthy ingredients, not harmful preservatives or artificial fragrances.

Size: 4 fl oz.

IngreRice Bran.
Jojoba Oil*.
Sweet Almond Oil*.
Vitamin E.
Essential Oils of Ginger, Juniper*, Lavender*, Lemon, Cypress, and Grapefruit.
      *Organicdients:


Here is a short video/demo if you love to see-


How I Use it-
As I have dry to combination skin,I put 4/5 drops at a time.After cleanse my face,I rub the oil on my hand & then apply on my cheeks(the most dry area),forehead,chin, jawline.Wait two minutes;so that it absorbs well on my skin.Then apply the moisturizer/put makeup on or just skip the moisturizer and let it be.
I also use it on my cuticles,hair a little bit, on my foot too(specially when the weather is so cool)


What I like -

Josie Maran Argan oil:
  • Very light weight to apply.
  • No sticky/greasy feelings at all
  • No smell 
  • Absorb super fast
  • Love the cute container
  • Moisturizes well
  • My skin feels hydrated
Gingerchi Juniper Body Oil:
  • Love the container as a spray bottle
  • Very refreshing smell- (ginger+herbal fragrance)
  • Feel so fresh after using it
  • One spray can go a long way
  • Moisturize my skin
  • Hydrates my skin
  • Travel Friendly- the samples though !
What I Dislike-

Josie Maran Argan Oil:
  • Too expensive for me (as it's only 1.7 oz ) Though a little drop is enough for my entire face
  • I wish it could be in a plastic container ( now a days, I broke a lot of stuff made by glass!!)
  • not travel friendly
Gingerchi Juniper Body Oil:
  • Same issue about the container ( glass container  is too risky for me!)
  • Make my face sticky a bit after applying it.


Final Thought-
Well, it's too difficult for me to choose which one is better as I love both of it.WOrks so well on my skin.It's also good for any skin tone though.Josie maran argan oil absorbs super fast which is nice; On the other hand GingerChi smells so amazing.I feel great after using both of it 

Availabilty-  Josie Maran - $48.00 &
                        GingerChi -  $35.00


 Find Them On Facebook - GingerChi & JosieMaran 

Will I Purchase-  If I finish the bottles,then will buy it probably.

Will I Recommend-  Hell Yes!! Buy it now & thanks me later ;)


Tips Of The Day-
For Glowing Skin- add Multani Mud/dead sea mud,Tomato juice & rice starch.Mix it and apply by massaging onto your skin.After 30 minutes later just rinse with water. Do it daily and you'll get a glowing skin for sure.

Have a nice day!
XOXO





Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr |Youtube | Bloglovin | Socialcam | Google+ | Pinterest 

*Press Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..