Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall Must Have || Hand Creams || Review\Video\Swatches

Grabbing, typing,clapping,cooking,cleaning...my hands go through a lot on a daily basis.Even though I am always try my best to take extra care to my hair/skin,but always forgot about the hands,the most avoided one!
photo content- google search 

As it's time for fall,my skin as well as my hands-feets-body start getting super dry in every time.Usually I use regular body lotions to treat my entire body along with my avoided hands too!But sometimes you really need to give an extra care to your hands. In that case,I badly need to buy lots of hand creams (on the fall & winter time !!)
When it comes to choose hand creams I prefer fresh, light scents and balm type of hand creams.Recently I have been using the "Nature's Gate Herbal Blend Hand creams" in rose and orchid scents. They also have in cherry blossoms too which i'll try later on my next shopping.


Description-
Give your hands the royal treatment with this sumptuous hand cream. Rosehips, rich in Vitamin C, and soothing Calendula and Clary Sage are blended with Organic Sunflower Oil and Shea Butter to nourish, hydrate and soften dry hands. 

Indulge in the delicate floral fragrance of this luxurious hand cream. Organic Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Organic Holy Basil, Black Tea and Spirulina work in unison to soften and moisturize dry hands. 


Ingredients
Water , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance**.

*Certified Organic
**Natural Fragrance 

Size- 3 oz.

Made in- USA





How To Use-
Apply liberally to hands.Smooth into skin.Use regularly for best results.Avoid contact with eyes!( do not rub your eyes,after using it)





My Opinion-
Well, among them, the rose one is my favorite one.Both of it are smell so good& refreshed.Happy to know that it's cruelty free & vegan.No animal tested either.
Though it doesn't last longer that much;so I have to reapply like after every one hour . (May be it's just because my skin is super dry!!)


Overall-   It's a great hand cream for anyone who loves rose & orchid flower.

Here is a demo video for you guys-


Availability-  Nature's Gate

Find them on Facebook

Will I Purchase- Yes! Next time I would love to try their cherry blossom hand cream

Will I Recommend- Of Course!


Tips Of The Day- 
To brighten up your hand/body skin tone, add dry orange zest with raw milk and then apply it on your hands.Do it everyday.This mask will brighten up your skin tone.

Have a nice day!!
XOXO





Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Tumblr | Youtube | Socialcam | Google+ | Pinterest 

*PR SAMPLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..