Sunday, September 8, 2013

My iPhone wallpaper || September

Hey, Happy Saturday! 
Warning- This is a boring post! Read on your own risk!

So I have decided to write about a new series - "iPhone wallpaper " every month. 
I always love to change the wallpaper ,lock screen every months, sometimes very week. It's just makes me feel better. I guess I am not the only one who love to change wallpaper/lock screen . 
Mostly I took photos for the wallpaper from Pinterest/Instagram/Facebook etc. I know it's stealing but I love to save beautiful photos from there, 
Here is my September wallpaper -
On the lock screen -
A floral photos that motivate the inner beauty as well as makes your mind refreshed !

And for the home screen I choose -
Tons of balloons on the sunset sky!! So pretty!! 

Please feel free to show me yours too. I wanna know about your favorite wallpaper as well. 
Thank you for reading ....
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..