Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sample Saturday || Eclos Primer

Recently primer is the must have products for everyday beauty. I would say, almost 50% people wear primer before applying makeup for long lasting effectiveness. 
I have discovered primer like last year through one of my subscription box & I was so thrilled of its benefit!!
It's a magical tool for everyday Makeup.I guess I don't need to explain how awesome a primer is! 

So recently, I have got this "Eclos Primer"  sample to try out & honestly I am in live with this primer ! 
As I have a combination-dry skin, this primer works so well on my skin. It's hydrate, moisturize  & smooth my skin without a greasy feelings. It's also give a matte finish to my skin without making my skin dry. I thought it'll smell weird but I actually like the smell of it. Very light & refreshed scent. I was also happy to know that they are Eco-friendly. It has SPF 30 that protects from UVA +. How awesome,right? 




Description- 
Formulated with:
• Apple Stem Cells to help reduce appearance of wrinkles + improve skin texture.
• Soy to hydrate and firm.
• Iron Oxides provide a light tint; Broad Spectrum SPF provides UV defense.
• Antioxidant Vitamin E helps scavenge free radicals.


Direction-  
Apply to clean skin or over Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream. Blend into skin and follow with your foundation.



Size-  1 0z  /  0.17 oz(sample size) 

Price- $15.99 

What I Like- 
  • Hydrate & moisturize my skin 
  • Give my skin a flawless finish 
  • Very light-weight to apply 
  • Smooth my skin 
  • Very pleasant & botanical scent 
  • Travel friendly 

What I Dislike -
1 oz isn't enough for me ; I wish they could make the bigger size of it .


Will I Purchase-  yes! It's my fvt now & will buy the full size 

Will I Recommend- Yes! Of course ; I am sure you won't miss it. Go grab one if you haven't yet.

Availability - Walgreens. drugstore, freeman 

Video of Swatches -



Tips of The Day- 
How To Sleep Better At Night ? - eat a banana before you go to bed.it will relaxe your body & mind as it contain magnesium, potassium & mineral.so now you don't need any sleeping pill!! 


XOXO



*PRESS SAMPLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..