Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sample Saturday || Foot Scrub ||

Oh Hello!! 
I just have a quick review of the +Freeman Beauty Team  Foot Scrub by Barefoot that I am just  going to try it out. 

This is my another favorite scrub from them.They have many collection of foot scrub. Previously I have tried their Foot Balm  HERE  I Loved it so much that I wanna try out the scrub too From the same collection.

This scrub is made with lemon and sage. It also has tea tree oil and many other ingredients. 

It's suppose to soothe the tired feet as well as gives your foot a baby softness. The pumice from volcanic rock polishes away rough spots while enhancing the messaging action. And the tea tree oil relaxes run down feet, invigorating lemon and sage refresh, and amino acid L-Arginine improves textures for smoother , healthier skin. 

How To Use-  
Message on feet with hand/loofah/Pumice focusing on rough areas .   

My opinion- 
I love the scents which refresh my mind & soothe my tired feet. I ll recommend you to use it when you take a relaxing bath. It smoothed my feet without making dryness . Looking forward to buy the full size . Very affordable price .

Size - 0.5 oz 

Will I Purchase- Yes!! 

Will I Recommend-  Yes! 

Price- $1.99 (sample)

Availability -  FreemanBeauty & any local drugstore 

____X____

Tips Of The Day- 
Rinse your hair with tea water to make hair shiny and silky ! 


Have a nice and wonderful Weekend!!

XOXO




*PRESS SAMPLE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..