Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sample Saturday || SG Hydrating CC Cream ||

This is my 1st time testing a CC Cream !! It's from SG Cosmetics.When I squeeze the tube, the cream looks white which made me think that would similar to BB Cream.But after applying it I saw the color changed & mixed in my skin well !!  Amazing!! 

What it is ? 
- A tinted Moisturizer, known as CC Cream 

What It Does?
- moisturize, gives sheer coverage & provides sun protection ! 

Key Ingredients- 
Zinc oxide, titanium dioxide (sunscreen) , glycerin, water . Etc 

What I Like? 
- the formula's complete coverage even out blemishes & gives complexions a non-oily radiant look. Skin feel well hydrated & supple after applying . love that it protects skin from UVA & prevent fine lines, wrinkles . It's also moisturize the skin. The packaging is also nice and travel friendly ! 

What I Dislike? 
- kinda expensive ! 


after applying the CC Cream !



Will I Purchase-  would love to, but costly  

Will I Recommend- Yes! 

Price-   $34 (Full size) 

Availability-       SG Company 



_____________X______________


Have you tried any CC Cream yet?  Which one did you try/love? Any recommendation? 

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..