Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sample Saturday || Waxelene Balm

It's almost the end of  Saturday & it's time for me to try out a new sample!
Well, I have been using this "Waxelene Balm" for almost a week. (The reason I called Waxelene a "Balm" bkoz it works like a skin balm for me) I am pretty much happy with the result. And why not ; as it is organic, natural, cruelty -free product!

It has no petroleum jelly or artificial ingredients, while improving on the performance of traditional jelly/balm. 
I was happy to know that it's free from animal-test & made in USA !! 
It is a multitasking products for those of you who suffer from super dry/crack skin (like me!!) 

What is for-
  • Dry skin
  • Chapped lips
  • Anti-chafe
  • Makeup
  • Diapers
  • Aftershave 
  • After sun 

It's Benefit-
  • No petroleum 
  • Not greasy
  • Multi-purpose
  • Goes on clear
  • Dr recommended
  • Biodegradable 
  • No animal testing 
  • Made in USA 
  • Patent pending 


Ingredients- 
Organic soy oil , bees wax, natural vitamin E oil , organic rosemary oil, natural herbs .


Size- 26g tube, 2 oz jar, 9 oz jar 


What I like-
  • I use it at night on my dry , cracked feet, hands & cuticles.When I woke up I get the super soft baby feet and hands which is really nice . 
  • It doesn't make my skin sticky/greasy at all !! 
  • Love the little tube as it is travel friendly.
  • A little goes a long way.
  • Affordable price


What I dislike-
It's kind of smell little bit weird which I don't like about it.Thats why I don't prefer to use it on my face/lips (though I really want to!!) but I have heard that many ppl like the smell of it!! (May be I am different!!) hehe..


Final thought- 
Overall I love it so much.though the smell is weird but it works amazing on my skin.i guess I have to grab the big jar on my next shopping trip!!! 

Price- 
$4.99 (tube)
          $6.99 ( 2 0z jar)
         $15.99 (9 oz jar) 

Availability -
Cvs, wholefoods,Bed Bath & Beyond

Will I Purchase- Yes!

Will I Recommend- Yes! (If you have super dry skin like me)

Follow them on Facebook | Twitter



Tips Of The Day- 
Apply a toothpaste immediately ,if you burn your hands/fingers/etc. it'll soothe the skin as well as prevent of making any scar! 

Have a nice & wonderful weekend!! 
XOXO



*PRESS SAMPLE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..