Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Must Have || Makeup


Fall Must Have FOr Makeup

I just make a mini Fall Collection from my favorite Items.I hope you guys gonna love it. 
First of all a tinted moisturizer from Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer ($38) is must for me for fall.It works like 3 in1 - Sunscreen/foundation/moisturizer!! How cool it is! Makes my skin breathe. I use it for medium coverage. For the eye, I choose NYC Eyeshadow Late Night Latte ($2.74) which is perfect for fall. The shades are very creamy & high pigmented which I really like about it. I choose the SG Cosmetics eye pencil in Midnight Blue shade ($14) ; It has great staying power that doesn't smudge at all & also high pigmented! To finish the eye look you must need NYC Big Curl Mascara ($4.99) Without clump it gives full volume to your lashes! 
Well, I don't need to highlight my face; so just apply the cream Blush from SG Cosmetics ($15) and I am ready to go. This blush is really creamy and doesn't make any cakey face. 
So, here comes about the lips- I can't live without my favorite EOS Lip Balm; I bought the 5 collection of this balm from Costco just only for $10.. Awesome , right?  Then a lip tint from Josie Maran ($19)to give the lips an extra boost of pigment;well, you can also use it on your cheeks too. Cool, right? And last but not the least my one of the favorite lip gloss from Beauty For Real ($22) Shade- Midnight is Must for fall.It is also a long lasting gloss that  pump up the lips a bit which I really like about it.It has a mild minty flavor as well.It has mirror & light up on it.check out my previous post HERE
So,that's it;now I am already to enjoy my Fall. What about you? 
Look, How gorgeous she looks in this makeover!!
photo content- Google 

Good News- Next week, I'll be giving away  two B4R lipglosses to two lucky winners! So stay tuned...



Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube | Bloglovin | Socialcam | Google+ | Pinterest 


*PressSample 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..