Monday, October 28, 2013

Mani Monday #4

Happy Monday everyone!!
You might seen my last Haul post in HERE where I bought some nail polishes.So today I have decided to try another polish from nature republic.It's a very sweet and girly nail polish. I am sure you'll love it.
oww! matched with my eos lip balm!! :D

This shade is quite similar to the wnw nail polish which I have reviewed HERE. Looks like I find a DUPE??!! But this polishes are quite glossy.

I don't even need any Top coat to apply as you can see it gives the shiny look already! I dont usually like glossy polish but I must admit that I love this polish a lot.This shade makes me happy!!( weirdo!!)
Besides that, it's super cheap!! My only complain is about the brush.I wish they could make it better quality! I have to swatches the polish twice to get the desired color! And about the packaging- obviously it's super cute!
a floral design on the top!

mirror mirror!


pink! pink! 

Brand- Nature Republic
Shade- PK212, Girl's Pink
Made in- Korea
Price- $1.40 (in store)
You can find them online/ebay.






Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..