Monday, October 21, 2013

Mani Monday #3


Hola!
Again it's Mani Monday.Today I am wearing a very pretty glossy summary kinda polish.It's a very light pinkish-coral shade that warm up the whole look.I bought this nail polish from the Nature Republic store yesterday. I'll be reviewing the haul post soon. This is my first worn Korean Nail Polish !! This color is so lovely that i couldn't handle myself to buy it.And also it was super cheap! Though I didn't like the brush & I had to swatches three times to get the exact color;still I adore this pale sweet polish.
And for the Henna,you know how much i love it.I keep wearing henna,until i finish it completely! I bought it for EID(though, you'll find henna in my house around the year!).You can find them any Bangladeshi store/online.








Brand- NatureRepublic (Korean brands) 
Price-$1.50 (instore)
Shade- Colorwaltz (PK219) Jasmine 


What are you wearing on your nails tonight? 
XOXO





*Disclaimer- I bought it myself and all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..