Friday, October 18, 2013

RESVOLOGY AGE-CORRECTIVE EYE CREAM || REVIEW


Eid Mubarak to all of you. Finally Eid is over and i am back in my blogging life.
You have probably seen on my last post that I am currently testing some eye creams. Among of them, today I am going to review about the "Resvology Age- Corrective Eye Cream" which i am loving a lot.

I know i am not so old enough to try something about anti aging product, but i wanna give an extra care to my eyes as early as possible.Just because aged effects mostly on eye areas first and so on.

Anyway, this eye cream is the most expensive one i have ever tried. And why not, I can feel the difference than other i have tried !!

To me, it's a miracle eye cream; After applying the cream, i feel like there's something happening around my eye area.Like it's working the way it demands! I use it in the morning, right after my shower  and before go to bed at night. It makes my eye area really soft and smooth which I love about it. To be honest, except the price, I love all about this cream. And ridiculously i am thinking to purchase it in future(after i finished the bottle of course !!)

What It Is-
Lightweight, hydrating eye cream formulated with clinically-proven 4-AR Molecule to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet while botanical extracts and replenishing hydrators help combat dark circles and puffiness. Lifts, firms, tightens and refines the skin for eyes that seem to turn back time.

Unprecedented results. An independent consumer use study of 40 women using the Age Corrective Eye Cream twice a day reported that skin is visibly smoother, more hydrated and exhibited fewer fine lines and wrinkles.

100% agree fine lines and wrinkles are minimized
100% agree eye area is firm
100% agree eye area is hydrated
100% experienced smoother skin texture
98% agree skin elasticity is increased
* Self-perception study conducted in December 2011 on 40 subjects for 28 days.

Key Ingredients-
4-AR Molecule  helps reignite youthful gene expression and boosts presence of collagen and elastin in the skin
Targeted peptides reduce the depth and complexity of fine lines and deeper wrinkles
Vitamins A, E and C Ester neutralize damaging free radicals
Panthenol conditions and hydrates
Barley, Sandalwood and Olive extracts help soothe skin and renew natural moisture barrier

How to Use-
Gently pat around the eye area in a circular motion with ring fingers, morning and night.

How It Works-

  • Excites pro-collagen and elastin youth proteins for smooth, firm, youthful skin
  • Crow’s feet and fine lines are virtually erased
  • Promotes firmness and restores lost elasticity
  • Targeted brightening agents visibly fight dark circles
  • Deflates puffiness and tightens eye contours
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Not tested on animals
  • Safe for contact lens wearers


And all Resvology products are free of:


  • Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic dyes
  • Triclosan
  • Phthalates
  • GMOs

What I Like-

  • Doesn't irritate my eye area
  • Absorb well on the skin
  • It has cooling sensation, which calm the eye area.
  • Hydrate the eye area
  • Smoothes the skin 
  • reduce puffiness
  • Reduce dark circle
  • A little goes a long way.
  • love that comes with a pump.
  • easy to apply 
  • The packaging looks pretty nice and adorable.


What I Dislike-

  • Too Expensive
  • Not Travel Friendly 

Will I Purchase-  
I so Want To!, but It's super expensive :(


Will I Recommend- 
Yes! You'll love how it works like a magic!!

Price-  $89.00

Availability-   Resvology

Follow Their FAcebook Page- HERE


Have you ever tried any of their products?Lemme know


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Tumblr | Youtube | Google+ | Pinterest


*PRESS SAMPLE- POWERED BY BRANBACKER 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..