Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sample Saturday || Ahava Purifying Mud Mask || Review

Last week I have tried the Ahava Purifying Mud Mask which I'm going to review now.
I am always a big fan of Ahava as they contain Dead Sea minerals ingredients. Their products are always expensive.So I always look for the deal when they have. So recently I bought some products from them and obviously they added some samples.i was happy to get this mud mask as I have been thinking to try this out.

The mud mask sample comes in a paper mini pack for one time use only.The amount was enough for my entire face.After cleaning my face, I directly applied the mask on the face.It was easy to apply and didn't smell like harsh chemical; though kinda messy.Within 10/15 minutes later it dried out completely.but it was hard to wash off.I used warm water and slowly rubbed on my skin,so that it's easily removed. After cleaning up the mask,it didn't dry up my face at all! I guess it has some kinda oil ingredients that prevent dryness.But you know,i have super dry skin;so I immediately dabbed tons of moisturizer on my skin! Overall it was nice trying and also best for the combi-dry skin like me. 

What It Is- 
It's a Dead Sea Purifying Mineral Mud Mask from AHAVA. 

What It Does- 
A unique blend of purifying Dead Sea Mud, minerals and natural extracts, this mask deeply cleans and detoxifies pores for a fresh, even complexion.
Absorbs excess oils as it smoothes and hydrates for a radiant complexion.
Horsetail extract helps to soothe skin with its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Jojoba oil helps to nourish and moisturize skin.



Key Ingredients- 
Dead Sea Mud, Osmoter.



What I Like- 
  • Smell was ok 
  • Easy to apply 
  • Absorb well 
  • Prevent dryness 
  • Hydrates my skin
  • Feel smooth and fresh after removing the mask 

What I Dislike- 
  • Take extra time to remove the mask 
  • Kinda expensive 


Will I Purchase- Yes! ( if there'll be any good deal!) 

Will I Recommend- Yes!! 

Price- full size: $31 (3.4 oz) 
                      Travel size: $8.00 ( 0.9 oz) 
                       Sample: FREE (with order) 

Availability-  AHAVA 

Have you tried any AHAVA products? What's your current Fvt mask right now ? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..