Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sample Saturday || Skinfood Black Sugar mask Wash off

Hey, happy Saturday everyone! Today I am going to review one of my newly favorite beauty sample that I have recently got from my eBay purchase. (Yes, I am an ebayholic!!) I received it free from my recent purchase. 

After the weather changed completely, my skin feels full of dead cells which irritating me a lot. I was badly looking for a best scrub that helps me restore the freshness. Guess what---> I just found the perfect scrub for my bad skin. 
This is one of my recent favorite scrub that I have ever tried. I also tested it on my hubby and he loved it too! It removes all kinda dead cells, dirts, blackheads, whiteheads etc from the skin & leaves your skin super soft, fresh and clean !! How awesome , right? This scrub was really thick,so I had to use water to absorb on my skin.One sample is enough for me to use Twice time! So I actually saved rest of it in a small sample container.

What it is - 
It is a black sugar mask (scrub). A leave-on mask with generous moisturizing & effective exfoliating ingredients. 

What It Does- 
This grainy sugar granules slough off excess oil & grime, while a self-heating formula opens up pores, allowing skin to fully absorb the rich minerals & vitamins. 
look, how thick it is!

Key Ingredients- 
mineral-enriched Brazilian black sugar , fresh plants & fruits etc 
aha, saved rest of it, in a container!


How To Use- 
After washing , apply the black sugar mask desired amount onto face , avoiding eye & mouth area. mix with water/toner to reduce skin irritation. & massage. 
Wait 10/15 minutes & then wash off with warm water. 

Skin Type- For all skin type 
skip the ugly-dead face.

What I like- 
- exfoliate properly
- feels warm after massaging on the skin 
- Absorb on the skin fast 
- The sugar melt after massaging on the skin without any irritation 
- a little goes a long way 
- very relaxing 
- remove all kinda dead cells, dirts, blackheads, whiteheads  from the skin 
- leaves my skin super soft , fresh & clean

What I Dislike- 
- Costly 
- availability ( online only) 
-though after using it , my skin breakout a little bit
- smell kinda cheap (petroleum jelly) products 
Ahh!! Feeling fresh Now!!

Will I purchase -  Yes! Already ordered the full size !

Will I Recommend- Yes please ! Am sure you ll love it, unless you have sensitive skin ! 

Price-  price may vary 

Availability- eBay  (I found it on ebay)

Good News- this upcoming week, I ll have a GIVEAWAY on my blog, So stay tune !! 
best scrub so far!

Have you tried this skinfood sugar scrub? What do you think-yay/nay? Any other recommendation for a good scrub that I should give a try? 
Thanks in advance!! 

Have a nice & wonderful weekend!! 
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..