Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Vintage Cherry & Orange Lips By BESAME COSMETICS

I keep looking for the best bright lipstick to get the vintage touch until I found Besame Cosmetics.I know many of you already familiar with them(Am I the only one who is little late here?) 
To be honest, their vintage collection is so attractive that makes me get attention.And the best thing about them is, anyone can easily find the perfect lip shade that matched with the skin tone.
Here are  the celebrity pics I found in GOOGLE SEARCH.Look how gorgeous those lip colors


quite similar to the carmine orange lipstick 
quite similar to the cherry red lipstick 

A modern classic. One coat of this high-pigment lip color provides full coverage for a weightless, long-lasting finish. The featherproof, semi-matte formula is enriched with vitamins A, E and C, aloe and green tea for comfortable, all-day wear. Packaging is reminiscent of original 1940s gold-plated lipstick bullets with a velvet pouch for storage. Available in 11 unique colors, their reproductions are the exact shades used by stars from Hollywood’s Golden Age!

carmine

cherry red


My skintone is warm to medium.So i choose two shades from their collection-

  • C204 Carmine -  Neutral Orange-red
  • C210 Cherry Red -Deep, rich cherry that can be worn as a sheer rose stain or opaque.

Packaging- 

OMG! I am in love with this.Each products comes in a red floral designs paper box that gives the vintage look.When I opened it,I found the tube was wrapped in a red velvet mini pouch.Tube is in golden tin metal.




My Opinion-
The lipsticks are super creamy & really pigmented. One swatches is enough to get the whole lips done! I use a brush to paint my lips because the shape of the bullet is kinda weird to apply directly cause it spread all around my lips.It can easilty blend well which i really like about it.
The cherry red gives a vampy look; instead of that the carmine gives a warm glowing look. Though I love both of it.
Both of the shades stays long time.I had been wearing it like 8 hours and the color was still there.Though it was little bit faded because i was eating.talking, drinking and so on. :D
Overall, I am super impressed with their collection.I am thinking to purchase some other shades as well.I know it's a bit pricey but I can't avoid those Gorgeous colors!! (greedy mind!! :p) 


Carmine on the lips!!

Cherry red on the lips !!

Likes- 

  • Very pigmented
  • Apply Opaquely
  • Nice shades for each skin tone
  • Long lasting
  • Blend well
  • Smell nice
  • Hydrates & Moisturized 
  • Cute packaging
  • Travel friendly 
Dislikes-


  • Nothing at all- Love them!!

carmine lipstick

cherry red lipstick

Will I Purchase- Yes!! Thinking to try other shades. 

Will I Recommend- Yes! You'll love it .

Price- $22.00


Availability- Besame Cosmetics 


carmine

cherry red





Let me know which one you like most. And don't forget to share your post on the comment box too!


Have a nice weekend!

XOXO



          Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube | Bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest 

*PRESS SAMPLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..