Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide : For Men || Buster Brown Socks


I know Thanksgiving is tomorrow but we still have time for buying affordable gifts for our beloved person. This is always makes me crazy to choose "Men Gifts" which is almost impossible to decide at the very last time.For women gifts,there are so many option to choose,but for men- I always found few of the items to buy.
Among them,the common gift in my cart is "Socks" (HAHA) Recently got this Socks that best for anyone including Diabetic patient as well by "Buster Brown" from "Wearever"



This socks are so comfortable and comes in three different sizes and in two colors- black/white.The price is also very affordable.Good for foot health,diabetic patient.They are stay in place and very stylist too.
I highly recommend to anyone who are suffering from foot disease or sensitive issues.







Like-

  • Very comfortable and soft 
  • High  quality 
  • made with 100% cotton
  • No elastic/synthetic added
  • Great for diabetic patient
  • Stay in place 
  • Affordable
Dislike-

  • Nothing at all! (I love it) 



Price- $8.95

Availability-  Wearever

Do you have any recommendation for Holiday Gifts for Men?
Comment below if you wanna win the socks to try out.
-XOXO-



Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube | Bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..