Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mani Monday #7

Happy Monday everyone! Last week I didn't post Mani Monday review, because I didn't  wear any nail polish. ( you know, sometimes I like bare nail!) today I did a messy mani design for this post. I know, it's not so good but still wanna to share with you guys. 

I used three nail polishes to get the messy design- 
  •  Nailtini ; Caviar Cocktail (lacquer 127) 15 ml 
  •  Sallyhansen Xtreme Wear ; BlackOut (370) 11.8 ml 
  •  Sinful Colors ; Tempest (1184) 15 ml 


I recently got this Nailtini Nail polish from my first Ipsy Bag which turns into my favorite polish now.i got the metallic Gray shade. It's a full size bottle.this polish is so creamy and smooth. One swatches is enough to get the exact amount of color. No need to reapply at all. The brush is also very nice and does a great job to give the perfect polish.its also perfect to wear in Holiday  or in any occasion.




You have probably seen my previous post of the other two polishes before.These two are also my favorite polishes . 
If you are lazy like me (to go to the salon) then this messy design is perfect for you.(lol) 
What's your traditional nail polish/design for Thanksgiving? 
Stay Safe & Be Happy!!
~XOXO~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..