Saturday, November 16, 2013

My First Ipsy November Bag 2013

Welcome to my new post about Ipsy !! Yes, I have finally subscribed and got my first ever ipsy bag in November!!! I am super happy for what I have received in my bag!! I mean for $10 I got some awesome stuff;mostly are deluxe samples and full size. They suppose to give 5 items in the bag but this month they add extra items from the Em cosmetics. (I guess you know that!)
Let me show you what I have received this month-




I really like the bag. It's a golden shade pouch;kinda looks like snakes skin :p




BH Cosmetics | Baked Eyeshadow Galaxy Chic | Eclipse | Full Size ($14.95)

I got the shade of Eclipse, It's a pretty gray-silvery shade.This is my first Bh cosmetics eyeshadow and I think I like the shade too. It's better worn with primer. It's a sample eyeshadow.


Nailtini Nail Lacquer | Caviar Cocktail | ($13.00)

This is pretty full size nail lacquer and I got the shade "Caviar Cocktail" it's a shimmery gray shade. I'll post the review on my mani monday soon.  I think it's a nice metal color and I do love it.


Be A Bombshell | Lip Crayon | Hot Damn | ($14.00)

Well, I am not happy with this lip crayon, as the formula of this stain is really weird. I have to re swatches to get the exact color I want. It's not so pigmented as it looks like. and it smell really bad.But I do love the packaging. The quality is really bad ; so am not gonna repurchase this at all.



Pixi Beauty | Bronzer | ($18.00)

I got the shade "Subtly Suntouched",which is almost invisible after applied on my skin. I think it's work best for highlighter on my skin. I can also use it as a base shadow for a normal look. I love the packaging and it looks like full size;though I am not sure. You can see the swatches below.


Starlooks | Gem Eye Pencil | ( $14.00)

I received the Amethyst shade and I am really happy with the color. It's so pigmented and brighten up my eyes so well. It's a very creamy pencil though.It's also a full size items from the bag. The cap is not so tight which may loose anytime.


Em Michellephan | Sheer Lipstick | ($16.50)

OMG! I got the cutest shade of the em lipstick! It's called " violaceous" Kinda purple shade with sheer coverage.I was super excited to see the lipstick on my bag! It's obviously the full size. It does hydrates. You can build the color you want.But it's not worth $16 !! (sorry!)

Here are the swatches below-
from the left- em lipstick, bombshell lip crayon,Starlooks eye pencil, pixi bronzer, bh cosmetics eye shadow.

Here is the ugly lip crayon swatches. Sorry I don't like it.It smell horrible. Full review coming soon.

That's all I have received in my November ipsy bag.
Overall, I am happy with what I have received.
Here is my referral link if you wanna try it too- IPSY

XOXO








Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube | Bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..