Sunday, November 10, 2013

Organic Matcha - Green Tea Powder || Review


Today is a very beautiful Sunday! Though we have decided to spend the day for shopping! ( wish we could get another extra day!)
Anyway, today I have an amazing post for Tea-Lover!! It's about Organic Matcha Green Tea. I have been reading so many reviews about this Green tea and it makes me curious to try out myself! Finally I got a chance to try this out! I actually makes an antioxidants/ energy drinks using fruits and matcha green tea.I was inspired by Nigella's one of the recipe on her facebook page.Though I change some ingredients too :D 
looks red because I added Beet on the juice!

Let's talk about this Matcha Green Tea First- 
This Matcha Green Tea is natural and Organic. They are free from checmicals and preservativs to keep you healthy and focused on your life.It helps to burn your calorie, works as a anti aging, helps to restore energy.increase focus, above all it helps to improve skin health!! 


It comes in a plastic reusable bag.You can easily use it any time you want.No mess at all.It looks  like a green chalky powder. & easily blend very well with the drinks/water/milk.It smell like regular tea.But when I mixed with the juice, I really didn't taste any weird smell or anything else.I was so excited to see that you actually can make so many things with this!!You can use it while baking/making juices/lattes/ teas etc. 


Product Description- 
ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha
CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism
LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
IMPROVED HAIR & SKIN HEALTH: Scientists have discovered Matcha Green Tea helps protect from harmful UVA/UVB rays as well as free radicals damage.


How To Make This Energy Boosting Antioxidant Juice-
So today I was feeling like,making my own healthy juice by using this awesome Matcha Green Tea

What I used to make this juice-
  • One Apple
  • Two Orange
  • One Beet
  • Little bit of Cranberry Juice
  • Matcha Green Tea 

Make sure you wash those fruits well.Cut it in size. mixed  and blended well. and finally add lots of ice and drink. 
The taste was really weird because I add BEET, which many people don't like it. You can choose any fruits you want though. 
(Why I choose Beet? Because it helps prevent BIRTH DEFECTS

There are so many things I have decided to try with this Matcha Green tea and I'll be posting all soon .
I have also tried the Matcha Bubble Tea which was yummy too!! 

Likes- 

  • The taste is okay
  • Smell Like a regular tea but bit of strong 
  • Blend well with the juice/milk/drink
  • Improve energy level
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to store
  •  Feel Healthy :D

Dislikes- 

  • Costly ! :( 



Will I Purchase-  Yes!! (according to the health benefit,we should buy this!!)

Will I Recommend- Yes ! (but if you are pregnant/trying to conceive,then avoid it) Because it does contain caffeine! Make sure to concern by DR.

Price- $25 (4 oz) 

Availability-  Amazon  

Please do visit their website for more details- KissMeOrganics   

Have you ever tried this before?DO you like it? 
XOXO


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube | bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest




  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..