Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Recently #2



I don't know why but I am having some bad headache since the morning. I make soup to soothe the pain but it isn't working. Besides that I thought to blog :D 
Well, last week I saw the first snow in NYC; it wasn't so bad,falling with rain.Thank God,I did finish my laundry before it started! 

While it was raining, I was reading this book called "Escape From Mercy Hall" by Garth Edwards. It was specially for children (middle grade) but age doesn't matter. You can read whatever you want! :D It's a story about four orphan kid who escaped from the orphanage but landed to a mysterious Place where animal can talk (after pass the rainbow cave) and some magical behavior they deal with. It's a great book for kids.I am not going to spoil a lot but I know they'll love it. I already give it to my niece to read the story.She haven't finished yet but loving it already. Here is the link of this ebook (kindle): AMAZON ($4.89)

I love Disney movies or series a lot since I was a kid!! Recently i am loving this new Disney series- "Sofia The first" I know it's too childish but I still love it..
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Sofia_the_First_(character)


Sis made some chicken curry with rice . I was so hungry---

Have you guys watched "Hunger Games Catching Fire" ? It was awesome, I can't wait to see the last episode.eeee


I amde my first lip scrub ; got the recipe from Pinterest :D



I am learning some new idea to wear scarf. Here i found one from Pinterest 




I am currently watching a lot of Japanese recipes! They looks yummy. 
Here is one of my favorite song of the day!



Happy Holiday!
-XOXO-


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..