Saturday, November 2, 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte VoxBox || Liquid Mousse Foundation

Oh Hello everyone! Happy November!! 
Guess what? I got my Influenster Rimmel Stay Matte Voxbox yesterday!! (feeling xmass already!!) :D 
Well, this is my first time using Rimmel London cosmetics.I was super excited to try this new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation which is really amazing! 


It was claimed to be a feather light foundation, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture. 
It only comes in 8 shades though.

Unfortunately I got the wrong shade.I got the light ivory shade that is too pale on my skin tone.When I applied it,I looked like a ghost !! :p Though I loved it so much. It's very lightweight,non greasy, blends well and super matte!!


I think my shade is soft beige.I am probably gonna try that one!I first squeezed the foundation a dime size on my hand,it feels really like a mousse.Then I applied on my face and realized that i got the wrong shade.But still i applied it and it really felt smooth but matte finished. The texture is very hydrated which is a plus point for me.And also I feel like it's waterproof!!! As I have super dry to combination skin, I think i should try this on summer.But overall I love how it feels on my skin! 
Here are some swatches and before after photos.




Before applying the foundation--
OOh!my damn naked face!! :p



After applied- 
Here comes the ghost face !! :p




Likes

  • very lightweight
  • Non-greasy
  • Matte finish 
  • Blends well
  • Gives a flawless look
  • Lovely packaging 
  • waterproof (my personal thought!!) :D

Dislikes-


  • comes only 8 shades  

Will I Purchase- No! (my skin is already dry) 


Will I Recommend- Yes ( if you have oily skin though!) 

Price- Unknown (let you know soon) 

Availability-  HERE


Follow them on Facebook & Twitter  

I hope you like it. Have a nice weekend! 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..