Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sample Saturday | Goji Berry Facial Hydration Mask

Hello everyone!! 
This is my first Sample Saturday post for November !! (Woohoo!!) 
I hope you guys had a great time on Halloween !! 😃 
Today I have this amazing Goji Berry Hydration mask to review from freeman beauty & this is one of my newly favorite mask from them. I bought this few days ago.It was on the Mystry bag offer they had.I can't believe that it actually worked! Me & hubby tried it and we both loved it so much! 

Soothe away skin stress with this nourishing gel/cream mask, fortified with soothing Chamomile and antioxidant Goji Berry. Replenish to rebalance skin's equilibrium for super smooth, super-hydrated skin that's in a state of bliss. Perfect for stressed, dehydrated skin.

Directions: Apply generously to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed. 

My opinion- 
I used a brush first to apply the mask evenly.When I first applied it on my face,it instantly burning my eyes!!That is probably for the chemical scent I guess. But later on,it absorbed on my skin and dried it out.The texture is very creamy and transperant.It wasn't a peel-off mask, but after dried up and I rubbed it, the dead cell did come out! Instead of doing that,I washed my face with lukewarm water using a muslin cloth.And I felt so gooood!! 💖 
It hydrates my skin so well.Prevent the dryness and moisturized the entire face. I feel so refreshed and cleaned after that. 
Overall, I am super impressed with the result. I highly recommend this to anyone who have super dry to combination skin like me.
okay! my ugly face !! |_|

Ingredients
Goji Berry Extract
Chamomile Flower Extract
Avocado Oil
after cleaned!!

Likes

  • Hydrated the skin
  • Moisturized the skin
  • Prevent dryness
  • Clean & refreshed 
  • Soothes the skin
  • Packaging is nice too
  • Very affordable 
  • Best for cold weather 


Dislikes
  • Chemical burning sensation tears my eyes!! 😁 
  • Kinda messy

Will I purchase- 
yes! ( though it burnt my eyes at first,but I am super impressed for the after result) 

Will I Recommend-   Yes!! (Specially if you have dry skin

Price- $3.99 (full size) $1.99 (sample)

Size- 6 oz / 0.5 oz 

Availability- Freemanbeauty 


Tips of the Day- wash you hair twice a week to prevent hair loss!! 

Have a nice weekend! 
XOXO


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube | Bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest 

Disclaimer- I Bought it myself and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..