Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sample Saturday || Vitabath BodyWash || Review

Can you believe it's almost the middle of the month?? Time does fly super fast,isn't it ? 
Well, today I am testing these yummy body washes from Vitabath for my Sample Saturday post.I have been using all of it through this week and finally got chance to review it.
Vitabath has created some different fragrance of the body washes for their collection.Each of the body washes smell amazing and decent.You can't imagine how sweet they are, until you try yourself.
I have tested their seven body washes from the collection-

  1. Dreamy Pink Frosting
  2. Heavenly Coconut Creme
  3. Lavender Chamomile
  4. Lime Citron Basil
  5. Pomegranate & Blood Orange
  6. Sweet Vanilla Amber
  7. Wild Red Cherry

What They Said- 

Incredible Value! Vitabath is known for luxurious lather, so we're serious about suds and bubbles. While most sulfate and paraben free products leave something to be desired, just a small drop of this luxe Vitabath Fragrance Collection Body Wash formula will create an ultra-moisturizing lather to revive your skin. This super skin nourishing formula is also free of propylene glycol, DEA, TEA, triclosan, silicone, and mineral oils.

My Opinion-
Among them my favorites are- Dreamy Pink frosting,Lavender Chamomile, Lime Citron Basil & Sweet Vanilla Amber.Rest of them are also nice but kinda harsh for me.ALl of them are very sweet & mild scented.One thing I really like about these body washes that it doesn't dry me out ; instead of that it makes my skin soft, silky & velvety (surprise me!!) .No harsh alcoholic scent at all (which is my main concern) 
They are totally different from Bath and body works body washes.It is also a foamy wash that best for anyone who love bubble bath! Each of them are really unique and different scented (unlike bath and body works,their products smell almost similar!)  Above all, I smell amazing after the shower :D and it keeps last longer too!
Their packaging is also cute.Comes in a different colors too.

Dreamy Pink Frosting- 
This is from their cupcake couture collection.As I have mention above, it's my favorite one.It  has dreamy delectable scent of scrumptious champagne cupcake topped with pink frosting.Very light-weight and sweet scented. 

Heavenly Coconut Creme- 
This is also from their cupcake couture collection. A very tropical secented body wash.It smell like a sweet creamy coconuty fragrant. And it's mild scented too.

Lavender Chamomile- 
I am huge fan of chamomile flower.This one has a mild lavender and warm vanilla scent that calm you mind and body! Very relaxing and feminine. 

Lime Citron Basil- 
I can mostly smell the basil leaves in it, though you can also feel the mild citrus flavor too.

Pomegranate & Blood Orange-
This one is the least favorite one from my list. Although I feel like it works same too.

Sweet Vanilla Amber-
Very sweet and obviously mild scented like pure vanilla.I am not fan of vanilla scent but I do love this one.

Wild Red Cherry- 
Sorry to say that I hate anything that has cherry flavor.The wild cherry flavored smell so bad and makes me puke . (But I don't know why hubby loves it!!!)
sorry, they kinda mixed together; you can see the lime one and the cherry one shows up color a bit !!


Likes-

  • Sulfate & Paraben free
  • Moisturizing formula does work
  • Makes skin smooth,clean and relaxed
  • Smell very sweet, mild and yummy! 
  • Also free from propylene glycol, DEA, TEA, triclosan, silicone, and mineral oils.
  • No harsh checmically scent
  • So many flavor to choose
  • Cute packaging 

Dislikes-


  • Nothing.

foamy wash 

finally  A clean hand!! :D

Will I Purchase-  Yes! (who doesn't love to smell amazing and yummy!) :D


Will I Recommend- Yes! ( Sure will love it)

Price- $7.95 (12 oz)  
          $14.95 ( 1 Litre)  Make sure to sign up and get 15% off  

Availability- Vitabath  

Do Like them on Facebook & Follow on Twitter 

Have you tried any of their collection? Which one is your favorite? 
XOXO


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube | Bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest 


*Press Sample



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..