Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Body Shop | Mango Sugar Scrub | Review

This is my first time using The  body shop products and I was super tempting when I saw it in the store.I always love body scrub when it smell sweet and amazing!! (yeah!, I know you are smelling already) 



Well, it's not a foamy scrub like Skinfood ( Review HERE) & mostly it doesn't dry me out which is a big concern for me as I have super dry skin. It exfoliates as well as cleanse off all the dirt, dead cell. If you use it without water, you can see the dead cell comes off from the skin,but with water, it melts the sugar and works nicely.I use it while taking shower to exfoliate and prevent dryness.The oil ingredients makes my skin super soft and moisturized.It's not sticky /greasy at all.The Packaging is also cute.Sadly it contain Paraben which I have no problem at all but I guess some of you might wanna skip that.That's why I thought it's worth mentioning.And also the tub packaging is might unhygienic.
I know they are expensive but I got this 10.7 oz scrub for only $5.00 (crazy,right?) 





Key Ingredients- 
Octyl Palmitate, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Linalool, Tocopherol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Citral, Eugenol, Amylcinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Propylparaben, Anisyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.


Likes-

  • Exfoliate without dryness
  • Soften and smoothes the skin well
  • Smell nice and yummy
  • Remove dead cell/dirt from the skin
  • Packaging is super cute


Dislikes-

  • It has Paraben (though I still love it!)
  • Expensive (unless you get a deal!)
  • Tub packaging can get unhygienic

Will I Purchase- Yes! (may be I'll try some other collection from them!)


Will I Recommend- Yes! (Mostly for the people who have dry skin)
  
Size- 7.4 oz / 10.7 oz 

Price- $20 now $10  ( 7.4 oz)  I don't know if it's available the 10oz one 

Availability- Online/in store 


What's your favorite body scrub right now? 
XOXO


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube | Bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..