Monday, December 16, 2013

Ipsy December 2013

OMG! I received my 2nd ipsy bag!!! Well, there is some likes/dislikes in this month.But still I am happy and impressed with their bag. 

First of all, THE BAG!! (WOW! WOW! WOW!) It's a classic bag with a lil bit design on it. I just loved it so much. It's super cute to stock for makeup or anything else. 


SO, this month I have received five products in the bag. 
  1. Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Trio (full size $24)
  2. Be a Bombshell- The One stick (sunset) ($16.00)
  3. Nicka K Nail Polish ($4.99)
  4. NYX Lipstick ($4.00)
  5. Andrea Strip Lashes ($3.99)


Above them, I don't like the Pop Beauty Eyeshadow and Andrea Strip Lashes. Because the eyeshadow is chalky and I already have so many good palette for the same smokey colors.Sorry I didn't do the swatches of this palette, as I have already gifted someone. As I wear eye glass, I don't need lashes to show off, which is why i don't like lashes in my bag! :( 
But I do love other items I have received. This is my first time testing NYX cosmetics. The lipstick is so creamy and also I got the nice color.I love how it feels on my lips.So hydrated and smooth to apply. Be a Bombshell the One Stick is a multi-tasker. You can use it as a lipstick/blush/eyeshadow. It is creamy  and blend so well on my skin. I haven't tried it as a shadow but I love it as a lipstick/blush. Give me a glowy blushy blushy cheeks! :) Love the Nicka nail polish too, gorgeous fall color.The packaging is fantastic.I'll be reviewing it soon.  







From the left- NYX lipstick , be a bombshell one stick




Yes, I do love Vine :p 
You can subscribe to ipsy HERE (referral link) 

You can check out my first ipsy bag HERE

I hope you have a great Holiday! 
I can't wait to see yours as well. 

=XOXO= 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..