Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let's Have A Talk (12/13/13)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I think I am gonna miss 2013 a lot. There are so many good and bad memories that will definitely  haunt me next year! Still wondering if I can makeup those days in future!!
I have already gather so many resolutions in my mind!! (girly girly!)

 I am officially getting addicted to TEA!! My husband is a tea-holic , no matter how many cups you wanna give him, he can drink all of it!!



It was really pleasant for the first snow day in December!!



If you think it's weird to have a cold mint chocolate latte in a snow, then you are wrong! Make sure to take a flu shot before you dig it!! 


Eating cupcake is always the best thing to do when I am sad !! :( 


Have you guys read this book yet- "The Impaler's Revenge (The Impaler Legacy)" by Ioana Visan (Author) It's a nice book about Vampire emperor! Here is the sneakpeak summery-
In a world crawling with vampires, Romania is the safest place left on earth. Thanks to the Little Council, there hasn't been a vampire on Romanian ground in over five centuries. But one day, Liana Cantacuzino, also a member of the Little Council and a descendant of one of the old noble families, is ordered to bring one in, covertly. Enter Maximilien Hess, a thousand years old vampire determined to ruin the existing order of things.

Suddenly, Liana finds herself forced to protect Hess, instead of having the pandurs kill him. With the help from her trustful friends, Rodica Ghica and ┼×tefan Sturdza, and that of an innocent bystander, Dr. Jesse Carver, Liana has to find out what is going on and what the President is hiding from her. When all is revealed, Hess's secret changes everything.

The first novella in The Impaler Legacy series, a vampire saga like no other.
Here is the link to buy- AMAZON 


Who doesn't love Wine at the end of the weekend!


Here is my newly favorite facial mask of the week by Freeman Beauty- Yes! I am addicted to their masks!!




SO, I hope you guys have a great weekend! Stay Happy & Healthy!
=XOXO=

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..