Monday, December 16, 2013

Mani Monday #9 || Sally Hansen Metallic Deep Blue

Today I am wearing this Magnetic Nail Color from Sally Hansen, which I bought last year.The color is "Metallic Deep Blue" (906 Ionic Indigo) ($9.99) I love this shade a lot since blue is my favorite color.This polishes are easy to apply& one coat is enough to make the perfect mani. The colors pop up the texture and gives the best shot of it.It is also looks great on my short nail.It dries out fast and very smooth to apply.The packaging is also nice. I always love the brushes too.One thing I really dislike about these polishes is- the magnet part from the cap, drop off (sadly, I lost one!) and without sale it's costly. I got them on sale for only $4.99. I'll definitely would love to buy more if the sale going on.


Have a nice Holiday !
=XOXO=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..