Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sample Saturday | Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes Review

Have you heard of Kirkland daily facial towelettes? Well, I have got the sample few months ago from Costco.I am not a fan of Kirkland's products.Most of their items are in my dislike list.But their facial towelette impressed me a lot!
This is my third time testing a facial wipes/towelettes. I have previously tried Willa and Simple Face wipes & those irritated my skin a lot as my skin doesn't absorb alcohol wipes.But Kirkland's Facial Wipes/towelette doesn't burn my skin at all! I can easily remove all my  makeup; even eye makeup too! It's very gentle on my skin! One towelette is enough to clean my entire face as well as eye makeup.




What It Claims-

  • Hypoallergenic 
  • Doesn't irritate skin
  • Gentle enough to use around the eyes
  • Effectivley removeseye makeup with a single wipes

Key Ingredients-
Cucumber, chamomile extracts, aloevera extract

Best For- All skin type


Likes-

  • The solution on the towelette doesn't irritate/burn my skin/eyes
  • Very gentle
  • One  wipeis enough to clean entire face
  • very large size
  • Easy to carry in purse


Dislike- Nothing

Will I Purchase- Yes!

Will I Recommend- Yes! Specially if you have sensitive skin


Price- $37.99 (300 count!) 

Availability- Costco 


Do you use facial wipes to removes makeup? 
Happy Holiday! 
-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..