Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sample Saturday || PinchMe Sample Box

I am back again with my Sample Saturday post. Today I have PinchMe Sample Box for the post. Through this website you can get 2/3  mini/deluxe samples to try out. I have actually ordered two boxes seperatly but they came out together! (no Idea why!) I thought I would never gonna get my first box. But happy to see two boxes safely at home.Mostly you'll get food/skincare/makeup samples through them. It's like a p&g boxes.
Anyway , enough talk , let me show you some photos what I have received in the boxes.

On my First box, I received -

  • Pantene Expert Shampoo and Conditioner (sample)
  • Bean Rice Chips (full size)

On my 2nd Box, I received -

  • Suave Body Lotion (deluxe sample)
  • Lady Gaga Fame Fragrance (mini sample) 
  • Olay Face Cream (sample) 








I am happy with their service. They don't give you the tracking number but I saw there's the number for that.You have to give feedback and get point after tested all. I have already ate the chips which was yummy.Honestly, I love free chips (lol) 


Have you heard about them before. Let me know what you have received.If not, join now!! 

Have a nice weekend! 
-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..