Saturday, December 21, 2013

Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner || A Must Have Toner For Any Skin Type

When it comes to toner, I always prefer alcohol-free and something that suitable for dry skin.For the decades,my mother always taught me to use rose water as a toner.We use rose-water as a toner,cleanser,mixing with face pack , foot treatment and so on. Previously I have tried an Indian brand toner which I totally forgot the name.But when I moved to USA,I totally stopped using toner as most of it are with alcohol-based & it makes my skin super dry/dehydrated!
Recently I gotta chance to try out the "Thayers Witch Hazel Toner" which I am so thrilled about.I got the Rose Petal , two samples of unscented and cucumber flavor. I am really excited to use it as it's kinda reminds me that rose water , we used a lot!! 
If you have dry skin/combination skin like me, you should/must/need to check this out.Otherwise, girls!! you'll miss the treasure!! 




Description

Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Rose Thayer’s remarkably soothing Toner is made with rose-petal water, Vitamin E and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract. 

Toner with Aloe Vera Formula with Vitamin E 12oz bottle 

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life. 

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients - THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. 

These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you'll know why. 

Ingredients
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose) Hamamelis Virginiana (THAYERS® proprietary un-distilled Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate. 






My Opinion- 
As I have mention above that I only use alcohol-free toner due to my dry/combi skin, it is typically feel like distilled water with a little bit of rose scent.I use it in many ways.You can mix with your powder mask;such as sandalwood powder or etc. You can just wash your face with it.I actually use it with a cotton pad and dab on my skin wherever I need mostly.It hydrates my skin as well as cleanse all the excess oil from my face without irritate my skin! You can choose any flavor you want. My favorite one is the rose petal, because it smell amazing and feels refreshed.I was so surprise to see that it is also very affordable. 
My husband has oily skin & acne.He basically use regular alcohol-toner which I really dislike.As it is winter season, it worsen his skin a lot.But when I tried the Thayers Toner on his skin,it hydrates,cleanse and control oil , help to heal acne prone areas as well!! So,now you can see , it is also good for oily- acne prone skin !! 
I highly recommend this toner to anyone.Trust me, you'll love it so much. [Proved] 


Likes

  • Hydrates my skin
  • Very Gentle on the skin
  • Cleanse, get rid of access oil form the skin!
  • Feels like distilled water
  • No alcohol at all.
  • Smell amazing and light weight
  • Good for all skin type [great for sensitive skin!]
  • Use it in many ways 
  • Affordable 
  • Nice packaging as well

Dislike- NOTHING!!


Will I Purchase- Absolutely !! (it's a must for me!)

Will I Recommend- Yes! Highly Recommend !!

Size- 12 oz / 2 oz(sample)

Price- $9.95 (12 oz)  

Availability- Thayers | Wholefoods | Local store  

Follow & Like Them On Facebook | Twitter | Instagram 

Have you heard of this toner before? Do you have any favorite toner? Lemme know..

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube | Bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest


*Press Samples


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..