Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Hair Care By Parnevu

Finally decided to talk about my winter hair care. I don't know about you, but I get  serious problem with my hair during this cold season. My main Hair concerns are-
Frizzy,color damaged,Dandruff,rough/dry hair,dull, hair fall and so on. 
Raise your hand if you have same issues in winter too! 
So how to deal with this season? First of all, I need some best hair products and vitamins. And then definitely it is also depends on your diet and healthy lifestyle which is up to you. 
About the hair products, I absolutely love Parnevu products. I have recently got some of their products to try out. And once again, I am in love with all of it. Previously I have tried their T-Tree collection. You can check out the REVIEW HERE My husband is also a big fan of their products!! 
Here are the products that I am currently using from Parnevu- 
  1. Parnevu T-Tree hair Growth Creme
  2. Parnevu Extra Dry Carrot Oil
  3. Parnevu Hair Mayonnaise 


Parnevu T-Tree Hair Growth Creme ||  $6.00 (6 oz.)

Description-
PARNEVU T-Tree Growth Crème penetrates the scalp with T-Tree's all-natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agents, restoring the scalp and promoting growth.

This unique hair or scalp treatment helps:

Strengthen hair
Stimulate growth
Directions for Use: Scalp Treatment - Apply a generous amount daily to entire scalp. Massage into the scalp for 1 to 2 minutes. Brush or style as usual. Hair Treatment - Apply daily by massaging into hair from root to end. Re-apply to dry, damaged hair and scalp as needed. Excellent for natural, relaxed, pressed, curled, or color-treated hair.

My Opinion- 
As I have mentioned above that I have a hair fall issue and in winter, it worsen a lot.This T-Tree Creme is really a nice products for my hair. It prevents hair fall as well as give my scalp a healthy benefit. The texture is very creamy and smell also nice as well. I am super impressed with this product.I highly recommend to anyone who is suffering hair fall issues. You can't believe it that my husband also love it! 
We actually use it twice a week.Message through the scalp , so that it works well.Then just wash hair in the morning.It is so good for your hair. And it is very affordable too. I am obviously repurchase it again!! 


Parnevu Extra Dry Carrot Oil || $5.00 ( 6 oz) 


Description
PARNEVU Extra Dry Carrot Oil is a therapeutic hair and scalp treatment that helps prevent breakage which allows the hair to effectively reach maximum growth potential by strengthening each strand of hair. It is so light, the hair follicles breathe naturally and stay clear of buildup.

This therapeutic hair and scalp treatment helps:

Stimulate growth
Prevent breakage
Strengthen hair
Moisturize hair and scalp
Directions for Use: Hair Treatment - Apply a small amount into hair, massaging specifically into scalp and ends. In order to assure even distribution, gently comb through your hair.


My Opinion- 
I basically use it to moisturize my hair. It is also good for split ends.The cold weather really makes my hair dry, frizzy like a life-less. This cute carrot oil protects my hair like mama!! ( lol) Surprisingly it doesn't smell or feel like carrot but the smell is amazing and refreshing.You can see / feel  the difference after using it.It gives an extra boost to my hair. You'll definitely get a healthy hair if you are using it. 
The texture of this oil is very creamy.It's kinda makes my hair greasy, that's why I use it at night.Wait over the night. And in the morning,just wash with shampoo and then get my gorgeous hair.


Parnevu Hair Mayonnaise  || $7.00 (16 oz) 


Description
PARNEVU Hair Mayonnaise provides intense rejuvenating therapy specially formulated for weak, damaged or over processed hair. Enriched with olive oil, egg protein and herbs to promote healthy hair and scalp. It works from within the hair shaft to help strength fragile roots, mend split ends, and moisturize dry brittle hair.

This conditioning formula combines rich botanicals and herbs for intense healing, olive oil moisture, and strengthening power egg protein to help bring hair fibers back into balance. The non-greasy formula leaves hair healthy and silky with added body and shine. Excellent for daily moisturizing treatment or intense healing in severely damaged or weak hair.

This hair treatment:

Is a natural herbal formula enriched with olive oil, egg protein, and herbs
Works best for weak, damaged hair
Directions for Use: Daily Use - Rub a small amount between palms and spread evenly through hair from roots to ends. Style as usual and re-apply to weak, damaged areas as needed. Deep Conditioning Treatment - After shampooing, towel dry hair and massage a generous amount into hair, covering from roots to ends. Cover hair with a plastic cap or a hot moist towel and leave in hair for 10 minutes. Heat may be applied with a hair dryer for added penetration. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water and style as desired.

My Opinion- 
Honestly tell me, who have  time to make hair mask by ourselves?? When i was kid, my mom made lots of hair mask,using mayonnaise, egg, herbs and etc. She still love to take care ourselves! As I have moved to NYC, it is impossible for me to make hair mask on my busy life. But this Parnevu Hair mayonnaise save my time and hair as well! I use it once  a month or whenever I feel like using it. I applied it all over my hair/root/scalp. It gives my hair a healthy glow, my hair feels so soft, touchable & breathable!! 
The awesome thing about this hair mayonnaise is it doesn't smell like the regular mayonnaise at all; smell really sweet/nice and the texture is obviously creamy and you can see the herbs on the cream as well. 
It is a must for my hair during winter season. 






So That's all my hair care routine in winter.Stay tuned koz I'll be updating more about Hair Care

Where to Buy- Parnevu | Any Local drugstore
Please follow Parnevu on Facebook | Twitter  

Have a Healthy & Happy Holiday! 
=XOXO=





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..